Bovis Lend Lease

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Engineer Interview

Project Engineer
New York, NY

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Bovis Lend Lease in May 2008.

Interview Details – 1 on 1 typical questions...usually is a senior project manager the 1st time around...the second round is an executive (if you make it to the second round, the job is yours unless you really screw up on this one)

Negotiation Details – Just be smooth and don't ask for $$ until they tell you the base pay, make sure you know what's the average pay for your city and the competition (more or less), if they offer you less diplomatically explain your reasons to request more, if you think is fair I would take, the first year you will get a raise and possibly a bonus depending where you are working (you also get a new employee signage bonus, again depending on the project they assign you...)

Very Easy Interview

Project Engineer Interview

Project Engineer

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Bovis Lend Lease in January 2008.

Interview Details – Initial interview by phone. Followed by a one on one interview by my boss, the person whose position I would take and others that I would potentially work for.

Interview Question – I do not recall any difficult or unexpected interview questions   Answer Question

Worked for Bovis Lend Lease? Contribute to the Community!