Bowery Residents Committee

Bowery Residents Committee Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bowery Residents Committee

Homeless Outreach Interview

It was a group interview scheduled in the afternoon. It was a two step process, in which i spoke with one of the HR managers and then the Deputy Director.

Case Worker Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Bowery Residents Committee.

I had two interviews. During that time I submitted all required documents. I ad to assist with verification process. Overall the process was quick and painless.

Interview Questions
    • The Interviews were based on my experience, expectation. Both Interviews were positive and enjoyable.   Answer Question
    Although I did not receive the Salary that I once made before the economy went down. It was acceptable to me due to the circumstances.

Program Aide Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Bowery Residents Committee in July 2012.

I saw the ad on Craiglist and applied on BRC website. It was an easy application. I was called a month later for a interview. The wait was not long and had my first interview. It was quick took no more than 20 minutes. Then I was scheduled an second interview the following week. The second interview was more in depth about who you are and your goals in the company. Then I was called two weeks after the second interview for a job at BRC.

Social Work Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Bowery Residents Committee in April 2010.

Applied online, then recieved a call from the HR department within a week. Interviewed HR, and then they schedualed an interview with the program that same day. Interviewed with the program, and recieved an offer 2-3 days later.