Bowlmor & Strike

Updated Nov 6, 2014
Updated Nov 6, 2014

1.8

Lane Captain Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bowlmor & Strike.

if you have experience in serving you should be okay. they asked general server questions. just smile. have a good personality and act like you can handle it. they did alot of role playing. customer service and being able to juggle 40 lanes by yourself with 8 people max on each and learning the pos and bowling system

Interview Questions
    • there really werent any difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question
    there was no negotiation

Recruitment/Human Resources Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Bowlmor & Strike in March 2014.

The interview process is lengthy. The candidate will go through 5 interviews. Once you go through the 5th interview you receive an offer and then they schedule training which is for 2 weeks. However the training really only needs to be 1 week.

There is VERY high turnover, so management is constantly changing.

Interview Questions
    Research how long management has been in place or if they are new. Negotiate salary higher than what you first think.

Front Desk Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bowlmor & Strike.

The interview was took place within a group. Two managers asked each person to tell a little about themselves and then they asked a few questions. Due to the "club" like atmosphere the interviewers clearly were more interested in a certain "look."

Interview Questions
    I thought I had interviewed for Carnival, the club upstairs. When I received the call for the job I was told I would be working at the front desk at the bowling lanes. That was a big let down.

Event Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Bowlmor & Strike in September 2013.

Interview process is with either the Director of Sales of the VP of Sales. You should know about the changes the company is going through. Experience is not necessary but having an outgoing and friendly personality is great. You need to be self motivated.

They do not negotiate their entry level base salary.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bowlmor & Strike in February 2010.

Submitted online resume. Was called a week later and set up an interview for 3 weeks from now when the VP of Revenue was in town. Went to the Strike Miami location in Dolphin Mall. Met with the VP of Revenue. Talked about the job and toured property. Was not the right fit for a sales position for me.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work for this company?   View Answer

Server Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bowlmor & Strike.

just look pretty and you'll get the job. no lie. its all about your looks.