Bowne

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Coordinator Interview

Project Coordinator

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Bowne.

Interview Details – I was hired through a recruiting; had a few company interviews after that, one on ones.

Interview Question – situational questions, what was some adversity you faced and how did you overcome it   Answer Question

Director of PrePress Interview

Houston, TX

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Bowne in January 2008.

Interview Details – We discussed the companie's requirements for the position as well as salary and other benefits and bonuses. We also discussed my requirements as well. We also looked at the companies financial logistics and anticipated growth. I was pretty well suited for the job and seriously considered it but declined because I would have to relocate and leave my family in Houston. The difference between the salaries of the two jobs was not enough to sway my decision. Additionally, I am perfectly happy with the job I have.

Interview Question – Would you be willing to relocate?   View Answer

Proof Reader Interview

Proof Reader

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Bowne in April 2010.

Interview Details – First personnel, then hiring manager

Interview Question – Tell us why we should hire you? what would you contribute to this company in this role?   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Project Coordinator

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Bowne in March 2008.

Interview Details – The interview process was simple and straightforward. The interviewer did a good job of ensuring that I was comfortable and able to present my best qualities during the process. Everybody I met during the interview process seemed genuine and welcoming.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in five years?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Bowne? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bowne interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Bowne employees and interview candidates.