Box Associate Customer Programs Manager Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Associate Customer Programs Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Box in June 2012.

Interview

Almost immediately after applying, I got an email from the recruiter asking me for 30 minutes for a phone screen. I scheduled it for the following Monday (it was a Friday). The phone screen was simple, asked me about my background and told me about the position. She asked me my salary requirements and made me give a number. I ultimately feel that I said too high of a number, which is upsetting because I am aware I would have to take a pay cut from my current position to get into this business. Before hanging up, she told me she would set me up with the head of marketing. Then, I got an email to schedule to interview, however, it was with someone else in Customer Programs Management. I had the interview with her and it all seemed very positive. I learned a great deal about the position.

Interview Questions