Box

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Customer Programs Manager Interview

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Box in June 2012.

Interview Details – Almost immediately after applying, I got an email from the recruiter asking me for 30 minutes for a phone screen. I scheduled it for the following Monday (it was a Friday). The phone screen was simple, asked me about my background and told me about the position. She asked me my salary requirements and made me give a number. I ultimately feel that I said too high of a number, which is upsetting because I am aware I would have to take a pay cut from my current position to get into this business. Before hanging up, she told me she would set me up with the head of marketing. Then, I got an email to schedule to interview, however, it was with someone else in Customer Programs Management. I had the interview with her and it all seemed very positive. I learned a great deal about the position.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Box

Worked for Box? Contribute to the Community!

Box Videos

Box – Why Work for Us?

Reinventing how the world uses business content Box was founded on a simple, powerful idea: people should be able to access and share their content from anywhere. Since 2005, Box has helped more than 8 million… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Box Associate Customer Programs Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Box employees and interview candidates.