Box Customer Support Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Box.

There were separate recruiters who contacted me for the interview, and actually conducted the phone interview. My interactions with both revealed that they were not listening to me and my specific set of experiences - rather, I felt they were simply listening for buzz words. From this, they concluded that I was not qualified for the training position that I applied for but tried to get me to interview (again) for a entry-level tech support position.
There was no attempt to contact me for a follow up to let me know the original position had to closed, and when I replied that I felt I was over-qualified for the support position, they simply ended our interaction with a "I'm sorry you don't want to work here. Good luck."

Interview Questions
  • We did not even get into any experience based questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Box

Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Box in September 2009.

I was referred to Box.net by an internal employee. This company takes great pride in its recruiting efforts as it has grown tremendously over the past 3 years. I remember my in-depth interview with the Founder where He gave me his outlook on my position and his mission for me.

Interview Questions
    • How would you diagnose upload issues in Box.net?   View Answer
    Yes, you can negotiate on any offer.