Box

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Support Interview

San Jose, CA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Box.

Interview Details – There were separate recruiters who contacted me for the interview, and actually conducted the phone interview. My interactions with both revealed that they were not listening to me and my specific set of experiences - rather, I felt they were simply listening for buzz words. From this, they concluded that I was not qualified for the training position that I applied for but tried to get me to interview (again) for a entry-level tech support position.
There was no attempt to contact me for a follow up to let me know the original position had to closed, and when I replied that I felt I was over-qualified for the support position, they simply ended our interaction with a "I'm sorry you don't want to work here. Good luck."

Interview Question – We did not even get into any experience based questions.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Customer Support Interview

Palo Alto, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Box in September 2009.

Interview Details – I was referred to Box.net by an internal employee. This company takes great pride in its recruiting efforts as it has grown tremendously over the past 3 years. I remember my in-depth interview with the Founder where He gave me his outlook on my position and his mission for me.

Interview Question – How would you diagnose upload issues in Box.net?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Yes, you can negotiate on any offer.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Box

Worked for Box? Contribute to the Community!

Box Videos

Box – Why Work for Us?

Reinventing how the world uses business content Box was founded on a simple, powerful idea: people should be able to access and share their content from anywhere. Since 2005, Box has helped more than 8 million… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Box Customer Support interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Box employees and interview candidates.