Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Box
- Software Engineer (31)
- Sales (13)
- Customer Success Manager (11)
- Senior Software Engineer (11)
- Recruiter (7)
- Tier I Technical Support (7)
- Recruiting Coordinator (6)
- Implementation Analyst (4)
- Implementation Consultant (4)
- Sales Development Representative (4)
- Account Executive (4)
- Software Engineering (4)
- Software Engineering Intern (4)
- Engineering (3)
- Account Manager (3)
- Software Engineer Intern (3)
- Business Operations (2)
- Marketing (2)
- Product Designer (2)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Engineering Manager (2)
- Network Engineer (2)
- Solution Architect (2)
- Customer Support (2)
- Product Manager (2)
- Customer Success (2)
- Bus Dev (1)
- Customer Advisor (1)
- Design (1)
- Design Intern (1)
Helpful (3)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Box (London, England (UK)).
30 minute screening interview, culture based, fit, CV experience. On-site interviews with several employees - more technical, longer. Enjoyable interview, nice people, tour of the office. Some questions repeated, felt like I was being interviewed by 1st interview panel members at points. Great reviews of the company during interviews.
- Best and worst things in previous employment? Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Box (London, England (UK)) in April 2015.
Short 15 minute first interview with the recruiter. No click with the recruiter, which resulted in a bit of an awkward conversation. The interview itself is not that difficult, as long as you prepared yourself, having the connection with the recruiter is more important in my opinion. They will also ask simple stuff like "are you willing to work long days" or "or office is located here, is that a problem for you".
- Describe a situation where you had to handle 15 different things going on at the same time. Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Box (London, England (UK)) in May 2014.
1st interview with HR by phone. 30 minutes, very basic questions, very friendly person. The first interview is just to tell more about yourself. 2nd interview with senior consultant by phone too. 45 minutes, very specific questions, many many questions, went very fast. very technical.
- technical question, in this case... Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Box (London, England (UK)) in May 2013.
Found the ad on Linkedin. Applied, process short because for EMEA.
- Interview to prepare with a ppt about me. Standard questions. Answer Question
With the headhunter. Negotiation possible, no grids yet.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review