Box Interview Questions in London, England

Updated Jun 15, 2015

3.8

Business Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Box (London, England (UK)).

Interview

30 minute screening interview, culture based, fit, CV experience. On-site interviews with several employees - more technical, longer. Enjoyable interview, nice people, tour of the office. Some questions repeated, felt like I was being interviewed by 1st interview panel members at points. Great reviews of the company during interviews.

Customer Advisor Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Box (London, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

Short 15 minute first interview with the recruiter. No click with the recruiter, which resulted in a bit of an awkward conversation. The interview itself is not that difficult, as long as you prepared yourself, having the connection with the recruiter is more important in my opinion. They will also ask simple stuff like "are you willing to work long days" or "or office is located here, is that a problem for you".

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to handle 15 different things going on at the same time.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Box (London, England (UK)) in May 2014.

Interview

1st interview with HR by phone. 30 minutes, very basic questions, very friendly person. The first interview is just to tell more about yourself. 2nd interview with senior consultant by phone too. 45 minutes, very specific questions, many many questions, went very fast. very technical.

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Box (London, England (UK)) in May 2013.

Interview

Found the ad on Linkedin. Applied, process short because for EMEA.

Interview Questions

• Interview to prepare with a ppt about me. Standard questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

With the headhunter. Negotiation possible, no grids yet.