Box Interview Questions & Reviews in London, England
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Software Engineer (24)
- Sales (12)
- Senior Software Engineer (9)
- Tier I Technical Support (5)
- Customer Success Manager (5)
- Software Engineering Intern (4)
- Engineering (3)
- Sales Development Representative (3)
- Software Engineer Intern (3)
- Marketing (3)
- Account Executive (2)
- Implementation Analyst (2)
- Implementation Consultant (2)
- Engineering Manager (2)
- Customer Support (2)
- Recruiter (2)
- Recruiting Coordinator (1)
- Senior Operations Engineer (1)
- Director Marketing (1)
- Sales Operations Associate (1)
- Coordinator (1)
- Customer Success (1)
- Solution Architect (1)
- Engineer (1)
- Order Processing Specialist (1)
- Rotational Program (1)
- Network Engineer (1)
- Director of Public Relations (1)
- Member of Technical Staff (1)
- Account Manager (1)
Analyst Interview (Neutral Experience; Difficult Interview)
I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Box in May 2014.
Interview Details – 1st interview with HR by phone. 30 minutes, very basic questions, very friendly person. The first interview is just to tell more about yourself.
2nd interview with senior consultant by phone too. 45 minutes, very specific questions, many many questions, went very fast. very technical.
Interview Question – technical question, in this case... Answer Question
Very Difficult Interview
Sales Development Representative Interview (Positive Experience; Very Difficult Interview)
I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Box in May 2013.
Interview Details – Found the ad on Linkedin. Applied, process short because for EMEA.
Interview Question – Interview to prepare with a ppt about me. Standard questions. Answer Question
Negotiation Details – With the headhunter. Negotiation possible, no grids yet.