Box Marketing Interview Questions

Marketing Interview

Interview

Submitted my resume through their website, which was directed to Jobvite. You need to have a jobvite account to apply, so that was a hassle. Heard back from a recruiter in 2 days and set up a phone interview the next week. Standard 30 minute interview, asked about why I'm interested in the job, why I want to leave my current company, if I've used their product, talked about me, etc.

Interview Questions

• What is the most creative thing you've done in your role   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Box

Marketing Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Box in April 2012.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted to do a preliminary phone screen with recruiting. Phone interview took 30 minutes and was pretty standard (background, accomplishments, etc.). Next phase was meeting the team which consisted of meeting 4 members and took a few hours. Big on "epic" accomplishments and goals for the position. Great people.

Interview Questions

• Not the most difficult - just a different way of posing the greatest accomplishment question: "What do you consider your "epic" accomplishment"?   Answer Question