Box Marketing Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Altos, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Altos, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Box in November 2011.

I have had my share of negative situations, but this by far was one of the worst. It makes it even more insulting because I actually worked with one of their executives before (she is in my LinkedIn network AND a Facebook friend) and she actually asked the recruiter to reach out to me on her behalf.

Incidentally, I actually applied for two jobs with them -- both which I was more than qualified for, but when the recruiter was supposed to call, she totally dropped the ball and I got the standard "thank you for your interest in box, but you don't seem to be a fit..."

This company seems to try to look cool and friendly, but the reality is that they are a bunch of spoiled children who are out of their league when it comes to doing their jobs.

Other Interview Reviews for Box

Marketing Interview

Submitted my resume through their website, which was directed to Jobvite. You need to have a jobvite account to apply, so that was a hassle. Heard back from a recruiter in 2 days and set up a phone interview the next week. Standard 30 minute interview, asked about why I'm interested in the job, why I want to leave my current company, if I've used their product, talked about me, etc.

Interview Questions
    • What is the most creative thing you've done in your role   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Box in April 2012.

Applied online and was contacted to do a preliminary phone screen with recruiting. Phone interview took 30 minutes and was pretty standard (background, accomplishments, etc.). Next phase was meeting the team which consisted of meeting 4 members and took a few hours. Big on "epic" accomplishments and goals for the position. Great people.

Interview Questions
    • Not the most difficult - just a different way of posing the greatest accomplishment question: "What do you consider your "epic" accomplishment"?   Answer Question

Worked for Box? Contribute to the Community!