BoxTone

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at BoxTone

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

QA Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at BoxTone in May 2011.

Telephonic interviews- HR and technical
3 onsite interviews

the telephonic interviews were well organised and clearly mentioned and prompt
I went for the onsite interview the very next day as planned.
the company is the most unprofessional i have ever come across.

I was scheduled to meet 3 people, of which two they said were busy in some company work and would not be able to meet that day and they were the VP of engineering and QA manager respectively.

I was interviewed by a QA lead(who was totally disinterested in the interview and talked only fro 15 mins of the 1 hour allocated) and another QA in the team(who was so arrogant that he looked you down with utter disdain and dint even have the courtesy to wish the candidate goodbye)

The total interview lasted 40 min after reserving 3 hours of your time and you did not even get a chance to talk to people the people who had the qualifications AND the next day they send you out a reject saying you are not a good fit.

I am glad i am not working for boxtone.

Interview Questions