Boxer Property Management

Relevance Date Difficulty

Leasing Representative Interview

Leasing Representative
Dallas, TX

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Boxer Property Management in April 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process was very friendly and comfortable. I didn't feel like I was being cross-examined like I have experienced in interviews at other companies. My interviewing manager was very informative and knowledgeable. I do not feel like I was misled at all from the information I gathered in the interview process. I've experienced situations where they make everything sound great at first, and then you start working for them and realize much of those things are not true. This was definitely not the case here. They were very up front and honest about the triumphs and challenges I could expect.

Interview Question – I didn't have a lot of real estate experience when I applied for this job so I stumbled a bit when they asked me some really detailed questions about complicated transactions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't much negotiating when it came to money. They pretty much met my requests.

Commercial Leasing Representative Interview

Commercial Leasing Representative
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Boxer Property Management in October 2012.

Interview Details – I had an initial phone interview. The second interview took place at the Mall. The interview consisted of questions regarding skill set , knowledge and experience. No answer at the time of interview provided. It took 35 - 40 days to finalize the process .

Interview Question – My previous experience had been in the Residential Management primarily in Leasing and 5 years in Management in Ca. No previous experience in Retail/Commercial Leasing. Was I able to implement their software program Sales force as well as change in Management criteria?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I asked for a starting rate and was offered bonuses. In addition was provided with good coverage and access to a 401K upon completion of my 90 day trial period.

Very Difficult Interview

Training Specialist/Trainer Interview

Training Specialist/Trainer
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Boxer Property Management in March 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online. A few weeks later I completed a phone interview. Next, I was asked to submit my responses to a long list of pre-screening/training & development questions. Then, I was asked to submit an outline documenting how I would design a training program. Finally, I attended the in-person interview, which consisted of two separate one on one interviews, first with the HR Manager and next with a higher level executive.

The HR Manager was not prepared for my interview and had not taken the time to read any of my pre-screening questions or the training program design doc I submitted. She explained that they were trying to implement a formal training program for the first time and were hiring for both a Training Manager and Trainer. I just read that they are hiring again (8 mos later) for these exact positions.

I never heard from them again and found this to be quite disrespectful after the time and effort I devoted during the application process. Unfortunately, they don't understand that every potential candidate can also be a customer - or someone who promotes or detracts the reputation of the company. Would I ever do business with them or recommend them? No. Fortunately, I moved on to bigger and better opportunities, and I'm thankful I wasn't offered the job.

Interview Question – Nothing was too difficult.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Boxer Property Management.

Interview Details – I was called for a face to face interview after a brief initial phone interview. I was interviewed by the corporate treasurer in both the interviews. The recruitment process was very rapid without much delay. The interviewer was pretty comfortable and the interview went fine. But I was not selected and was later informed that they elected to go for another candidate.

Interview Question – I was asked what would I do to get somebody into work who you know is not working but says that he/she is busy into the work.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Boxer Property Management in May 2013.

Interview Details – Hiring Process took 1 week.
Interviewed with current Analyst and Hiring Manager.
Second Round was with Higher Management

Interview Question – Questions related to SQL and work exp   View Answer

Leasing Representative Interview

Leasing Representative
Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Boxer Property Management in October 2012.

Interview Details – Attitude of all the people was great. Initial interview, I interviewed with 4 different individual. Called back for 2 susequent interviews with1 person each time. The entire process took a bit longer than a month.

Interview Question – I was asked to see my car and the interior of my car.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. They made an offer and I accepted.

Worked for Boxer Property Management? Contribute to the Community!