Boy Scouts of America Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Aug 19, 2015

1.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boy Scouts of America (Salt Lake City, UT) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process was short and quick, very friendly and laid back. It took twenty minutes, and it consisted more of them explaining the different job positions than me talking myself up.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a confrontational situation between you and a co-worker or camper?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Boy Scouts of America

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Boy Scouts of America (Atlanta, GA) in March 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed on two separate occasions. The first time was with the store manager, and the second time was with the regional manager. The store manager spent more time getting to know me, while the regional manager wanted to know more about my experience. Both interviews were comfortable and pleasant.

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Boy Scouts of America (Fayetteville, NC) in August 2013.

Interview

They wanted to know any and all experience you had working in or with the Boy Scouts of America, and any or all job and/ or sales experience. Required you to work a minimum of one year, and have complete availability. Told you the basics of what you would be doing, and gave you a large stack of paperwork to fill out to begin working there. After two to three weeks you begin work.

Interview Questions

• They asked what you remember from scouts from the time you were in first grade until most recently.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation possible.

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Boy Scouts of America (Knoxville, TN) in September 2009.

Interview

Applied in person and had a mini interview. Next was a 1:1. Simple questions like Are you in scouts? Working for a national scout shop will change your whole perspective about scouts do you care? And finally do you realize this is a retail establishment and our goal is to make money?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Can't negotiate. Flat rate.. Part Time is exactly minimum wage with no raises. Full time is DOE by the HR department. Manager has no say in pay. Full time has yearly raises.