Boyd Gaming

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Security Officer Interview

Michigan City, IN

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Boyd Gaming in July 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online on a Thursday got an interview on the following Thursday with the HR specialist then with the Security Manager. Mostly talked about the job itself.

Interview Question – Your basic interview questions.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Security Officer Interview

Michigan City, IN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Boyd Gaming in January 2012.

Interview Details – Applied on-line, no response until I utilized a referral from a current employee, then I was called for an interview the following day. Very professional but relaxed interview. Notably the first comment made by the interviewer was to "thank" me for my military service which I felt was very nice especially since it had been over 20 year ago that I became a veteran. After my initial interview with HR I was interviewed by the Department Head about two weeks later and the offer was made the following day. I believe there would have been less of a delay between interviews if this particular Department Head was better with "following through" as I learned from further experience in that Department.

Interview Question – There weren't any difficult questions and most of the standard type questions were used.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Boyd Gaming? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Boyd Gaming Security Officer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Boyd Gaming employees and interview candidates.