Boyd Gaming

Boyd Gaming Security Officer Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Michigan City, IN

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Boyd Gaming in July 2013.

Applied online on a Thursday got an interview on the following Thursday with the HR specialist then with the Security Manager. Mostly talked about the job itself.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Boyd Gaming

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Michigan City, IN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Boyd Gaming in January 2012.

Applied on-line, no response until I utilized a referral from a current employee, then I was called for an interview the following day. Very professional but relaxed interview. Notably the first comment made by the interviewer was to "thank" me for my military service which I felt was very nice especially since it had been over 20 year ago that I became a veteran. After my initial interview with HR I was interviewed by the Department Head about two weeks later and the offer was made the following day. I believe there would have been less of a delay between interviews if this particular Department Head was better with "following through" as I learned from further experience in that Department.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any difficult questions and most of the standard type questions were used.   Answer Question