Boyne USA

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Front of House Manager Interview

Front of House Manager

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Boyne USA.

Interview Details – None, got job through transfer from Boyne Mountain (head quarters) in Boyne City, MI. My bosses boss was transferring and say potential in me so he offered me the job before he moved.

Negotiation Details – There was none

Very Easy Interview

Lift Operator Interview

Lift Operator
Big Sky, MT

I applied online - interviewed at Boyne USA in October 2008.

Interview Details – Applied online, a few weeks later the manager called, had a short invterview over the phone and was hired on the spot. It's pretty easy to get a job here.

Interview Question – None, as long as you can ski or snowboard shouldn't be a problem.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No, as a lift operator they start you at 7.50 an hour non- negotiable although i think they now start you at 8.00.

Executive Housekeeper Interview

Executive Housekeeper

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Boyne USA in January 2010.

Interview Details – First offered Executive houekeeper but as the interview process continued the job became co-manager

Interview Question – How much experiance in housekeeping do you have?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Pay offered not enough for all the employees you are in charge of.

Worked for Boyne USA? Contribute to the Community!