Boys Hope Girls Hope

Updated Jan 18, 2015

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Boys Hope Girls Hope

Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Boys Hope Girls Hope.

Saw an ad posting for the position and sent my resume and cover letter to an email listed in the posting. Less than a week later I was contacted for a phone interview by the supervisor for the position I was applying for. The phone interview took place about a week later. I thought the phone interview went well. He asked traditional questions - "name a time when..." At the end I was told I would hear back in the next week or so if I would be moving forward and that I would not hear back if I was not moving forward. However the interviewer told me I could email him with questions if I didn't receive a call. I sent a thank you email later that day. About a week later I hadn't heard anything back, but just to confirm that I was not moving forward, I sent a follow-up email. A week later I sent another. He never responded to any of my emails.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you overcame a challenge with a student.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Boys Hope Girls Hope.

I followed up with an ad on Craigslist for an administrative position. I was contacted the next business day, but was unable to reach my phone so I was left a message. When trying to call back, it went to voicemail 3 times, where it said the voicemail was full.

Residential Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Boys Hope Girls Hope in January 2008.

had an initial phone screen and was then flown to phoenx about 3 weeks later to meet with the program director and girls who live in the group home. i was offered the position the last day of the home visit.

Interview Questions