Boys Town

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Family Teacher

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Boys Town in December 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewing for the position is rigorous, where Interviewee is asked several questions related to working with children in difficult situations. Role playing is required to see how the interviewee would compose themselves in a turbulent case scenario.

Interview Question – Most difficult is role playing because you are looking for a right way to do it instead of the way the company sees fit. It test your ability to handle certain situations.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Non Profit organization, you get what they offer based on experience. If the compensation is not enough than don't take the position.

Assistant Family Teacher

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Boys Town.

Interview Details – My interviewing process consisted of three interviews. One was online, it included answering 5 questions via video recording. The second interview was done over the phone. I was asked questions like "What would you consider inappropriate to have on a t-shirt." The third was face to face.

Interview Question – What would be the most uncomfortable issue/event for me to deal with.   Answer Question

Omaha, NE

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Boys Town in November 2011.

Interview Details – There was an initial interview with an outside party and then an interview with a clinical specialist. You have to be ready to learn the Boys Town model on the fly. I have had four total interviews with Boys Town. After two of them I received an offer for employment and was not offered employment after the other two. Being that all four interviews were relatively the same, I am unsure of what Boys Town is looking for during the interview process.

Interview Question – What situation would you feel most uncomfortable with while dealing with Boys Town youth?   Answer Question

Worked for Boys Town? Contribute to the Community!