Boys & Girls Clubs

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Program Director

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Boys & Girls Clubs.

Interview Details – Pretty standard process. Submit a job application and resume to HR. They will call to set up an interview, which involves two people. They ask questions related to the job you're applying for, give scenarios and ask your response, ask about experience and interest in the organization. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Question – Responding to scenario questions would be difficult if you have no experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They do not do a lot of negotiating, they offer you a position.

Very Easy Interview

Utica, NY

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Boys & Girls Clubs.

Interview Details – Very informal interview. I applied for a position as a program director and was given a job offer. I later found out that the position was not open and had to accept a position as a group leader.

Interview Question – The interview was very informal.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

Troy, NY

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Boys & Girls Clubs in June 2009.

Interview Details – The interview process was very professional. I met with the Site Director first and she asked me basic interview questions. Then I met with the Executive Director and she asked me questions that the staff and assembled together.

Interview Question – How would you handle a difficult situation with a parent.   Answer Question

Worked for Boys & Girls Clubs? Contribute to the Community!