Boys & Girls Clubs Program Director Interview Questions

2.3

Program Director Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Boys & Girls Clubs.

Pretty standard process. Submit a job application and resume to HR. They will call to set up an interview, which involves two people. They ask questions related to the job you're applying for, give scenarios and ask your response, ask about experience and interest in the organization. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions
  • Responding to scenario questions would be difficult if you have no experience.   Answer Question
They do not do a lot of negotiating, they offer you a position.

Other Interview Reviews for Boys & Girls Clubs

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Utica, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Utica, NY

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Boys & Girls Clubs.

Very informal interview. I applied for a position as a program director and was given a job offer. I later found out that the position was not open and had to accept a position as a group leader.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, NY

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Boys & Girls Clubs in June 2009.

The interview process was very professional. I met with the Site Director first and she asked me basic interview questions. Then I met with the Executive Director and she asked me questions that the staff and assembled together.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a difficult situation with a parent.   Answer Question