Boys & Girls Clubs

Relevance Date Difficulty

Youth Leader Interview

Youth Leader
Boerne, TX

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Boys & Girls Clubs in January 2011.

Interview Details – I spoke to Unit Director on the phone and scheduled a 1:1 interview. In the interview she toured me through the establishment and explained what occurred in each room. She was pretty detailed and very nice. A background check and detailed application were completed. The application included unique questions like what you would do in different situations. I was hired and started in two days.

Interview Question – How well do you handle a group of children?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was almost no negotiation phase. It was very matter of fact with a statement that it would immediately increase upon completion of my CDL license for driving the bus. When considering an offer I would realize that the job is high energy and you will have to work.

Worked for Boys & Girls Clubs? Contribute to the Community!