Boys and Girls Town of Missouri Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

Youth Care Specialist - PRN Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Boys and Girls Town of Missouri.

I did one interview and was offered the position at the end of it. I then had to do lots of online training about child care.

Interview Questions
    • The "how would you handle this situation" questions were hard because I had never been in those situations.   Answer Question

Youth Care Specialist-PRN Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Saint James, MO
    Anonymous Employee in Saint James, MO

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Boys and Girls Town of Missouri in November 2012.

Terrible process. Interviews done by counselors that were not prepared to discuss pay and offered a position different than applied. A typical description of the position was never discussed. Additionally, the position payed $10/hr rather than the $15/hr I indicated on my application. HR needs to have more involvement.

Interview Questions
    • Can you control yourself if a child is screaming and spitting at you?   View Answer

Because they offered only $22k a year for a job that you will do shiftwork, overnights, get spit on, deal with children that have been abandoned, abused, and are very troubled. I am sure the social services counselers get paid plenty...they need to pay the folks that have the largest impact and most influence on these kids a fair wage.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Boys and Girls Town of Missouri

Worked for Boys and Girls Town of Missouri? Contribute to the Community!