Bozzuto Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2015

2.6

Sales and Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Bozzuto.

Interview

Several stages of interviews. Online interview process in which you have to answer several questions that are recorded and you later submit. In one portion you have to give a mock response to a prospective resident.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bozzuto.

Interview

I received an email saying that I had been selected to participate in a digital interview. I thought it would be on skype but it was on Hirevue. Basically what happens is you answer prerecorded video questions. You have 30-60 seconds to get your answer together before the video starts. Once you are done, you upload it and send it. All together there were five questions 4 video response and a writing question. The writing question asked for you to draft an email to a potential client who would like to tour an apartment. A hiring manager reviews it ans emails you to let you know if you made it to a second interview or not.

Interview Questions

• Draft an email to a potential client who would like to tour an apartment   Answer Question

Assistant Property Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Bozzuto.

Interview

After I worked in leasing for a year and a half I applied for the next step. My interview with the property manager lasted an hour. We discussed my experience as an SSA and what skills I already possessed to become an assistant. I was contacted a few days later for an interview with the regional manager which was very informal (basically an opportunity for us to meet each other and give the okay). I received a phone call that afternoon with the job offer!

Interview Questions

• What has been your biggest accomplishment with Bozzuto?   Answer Question
    • What is your process in completing a DA (deposit accounting)?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was happy with the salary offer so I did not negotiate.

Concierge Interview

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Bozzuto in May 2015.

Interview

Applied on a Friday received an email the following Tuesday to do a virtual interview. My first time doing a virtual interview, so it was different but pretty much simple. It's a total of 5 After the questions you get a chance at the end to recover yourself if you made a mistake, so they ask is there anything you would like to add? Im waiting to hear back from the recruiter to see if i will move on

Interview Questions

• Prepare the summary using the shift log, this was an essay style question   Answer Question
    • Describe a remarkable experience you have had as a customer. What made it remarkable? What lessons can you take away from that experience about providing excellent customer service?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Bozzuto.

Interview

The process started on the Indeed job search engine. It's been about a month or two and so far, I've completed an online questionnaire, a video interview and a phone interview. After speaking with the recruiter, she told me that the position I applied for was no longer empty, but she wanted to consider me for a position at other locations, should something open up. She reaches out a few weeks later to set up an interview at a location that is literally 1.5 hours away. At first I agreed to attend the interview, but after careful consideration, I decided that it made no sense to interview for a job with a 1.5 hour commute- each way. For the somewhat low initial salary offer (I was vaguely told a "low 30s" during my phone interview) & with my transportation issue (at the moment, I do not have my own vehicle), I decided the feat of working at Bozzuto a hassle and I cancelled my in-person interview. Initially, I applied to the position at the specific location because I know very much about the area and could potentially be a very useful employee. However, I know very little about the location where I was assigned to interview, which added to my anxiety about attending the interview.

Bookkeeper Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Bozzuto.

Interview

The human resources office is friendly as a whole. I enjoyed meeting with the staff, they made me feel comfortable. The office interview was nice as well. Since I was already familiar with Bozzuto the first time this wasn't really hard to endure.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It wasn't difficult at all. I accepted the salary given.

Leasing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Bozzuto.

Interview

After I initially applied, I received an email to move forward with the interview process. Little did I know, it would not be on the phone or in person--it was a video interview. Except you weren't being interviewed by an actual person. Questions were displayed on the computer screen, I had 30 seconds to prep my answer and up to 3 minutes to answer. Awkward and uncomfortable to say the least. I'm pretty confident that I can talk to just about anyone....except to myself....on a computer screen. It was me looking at me. Rough one.

Interview Questions

• They use some sort of acronym in their mission statement. You had to give examples for each word in the acronym.   1 Answer

Sales and Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Bozzuto (Washington, DC) in September 2014.

Interview

I had been working as a temp at my site for 3 weeks and demonstrated that I was eager and capable to do the work that needed to be done. The site was shot handed so it was very informal and almost taken for granted. I honestly look at my time as a temp as an extended interview with the question and answer period with the regional as a formality.

Interview Questions

• There were some stock corporate "What are your greatest strength/weakness" questions but I think the strangest part was finding out afterward that I was on speaker in front of a much larger group of people. It doesn't change anything but it was slightly off putting. I was nervous and some of my answers were clumsy. I'm glad they weighted my work and experience more heavily than my answers.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I proposed my salary to my manager, she passed it to hers and they accepted it. I almost wished I'd asked for more!

Resident Concierge Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Bozzuto (Washington, DC) in August 2014.

Interview

It was extremely long and detail oriented but it wasn't anything unfair. I think that it takes a lot of patience and luck overall because the interviews I have seen other than myself were not the same.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a certain situation (depends on the job title)?   Answer Question

Sales and Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bozzuto (Washington, DC).

Interview

You can apply online. I first had a phone interview with a recruiter. She then set up an interview in person on one of the properties with both the property manager and the regional manager. I only had 2 interviews, but I've heard of people having more if necessary.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much room for negotiation.