Bracket

Average Difficulty
25 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Bracket.

Interview Details – Submitted application online, one week later was contacted by the recruiter for a phone screen which lasted about 15 minutes. The following week was invited in for an onsite-interview, which was scheduled for the following week. The onsite interview was 2.5 hours where I was interviewed by 4 different people, one by one. Online application to interview was less than 20 days. The people I met were very friendly, even seemed a bit desperate as if they really needed people to get started soon. I asked about the high turnover, which one of the interviewers acknowledged was a big issue at the company.

Interview Question – All the questions were standard questions, there were so surprises. I found myself recycling the same answers told to one interviewer and repeating it to another interviewer. They seem to have an interview template and it seems advance planning would have prevented the duplicate questions being asked.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – My salary expectations could not be met, and the company was inflexible in negotiating. Makes me wonder how they would handle an actual employee asking for a raise or bonus?

Associate Project Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bracket.

Interview Details – Came one time and interviewed with 4 people which is the normal process, 30 minutes with each person. Timing was fast from phone screen to hire.

Interview Question – normal questions. People were very smart and friendly. It was a great interview experience.   Answer Question

Statistician Interview

Statistician
Philadelphia, PA

I applied online - interviewed at Bracket in April 2014.

Interview Details – technical questions like programming skills, PD, SAP, ANOVA

Interview Question – how to explain ANOVA to non technical client   Answer Question

Wayne, PA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bracket in March 2013.

Interview Details – I regret that I didn't decline their offer and continued to look for work at other places. They painted the Project Specialist position as something an experienced person would be suited for. This is a job that someone out of high school could easily accomplish. They misrepresented the promotion process and said world travel would be a perk and you could vacation internationally after a meeting. Travel is mostly restricted to positions several positions above this one and has become increasingly less frequent.

I guess they are desperate to fill all the positions that open through people leaving and will say anything to get you in through the door. I read some reviews on this site and asked them about turnover. A manager response was that they are hiring because they are so profitable and growing so quickly which also turned out to be a huge misrepresentation. Stay away from them.

Negotiation Details – Below market salary offer. No negotiation. Was told that I would quickly be promoted and would reach my expected salary level (not how bracket operates). They also said that I would receive a guaranteed bonus of 10% which was also false.

Wayne, PA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Bracket in May 2011.

Interview Details – After going through 3 telephone interview, I was invited on site interview at HQ office in Wayne PA. I had 15 minutes long interviews with 2 directors and 1 PM. After the interview, they have me to take 30 minutes long basic PC skill test.

Interview Question – No unexpected questions were asked. Very typical interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – only 1 day to respond to offer letter. and seems there are no rooms to negotiate when offer comes.

Wayne, PA

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Bracket.

Interview Details – I worked for a contract company. I had to meet with 4 different people in 20-30 minute segments. The HR guy was really cool. He even told me who to really impress. 1 interviewer wasn't even supposed to interview me, so he didn't know anything about me. It was draining and long. It wasn't challenging or tricky, it was just longggg and repetitive. By the end, I was tripping over my words because I had been saying it over and over again. It was the worst interview I ever had.

Interview Question – Honestly, one question that I hadn't prepared for was about how I deal with stress.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – DO NOT ACCEPT IT!

Project Assistant

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Bracket in April 2013.

Interview Details – Selected for an interview via a placement agency. Once selected, they asked me what time on Friday of the following week would be good for me.

At the interview, the receptionist was friendly and kindly asked me to sign in while I waited for the first of four people to interview me.

The first interview was with HR. He asked me the standard questions before giving me a run-down of what to say in my next interviews.

Following this, three more people interviewed me.

I waited a couple of weeks to hear whether or not I was offered the position.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Bracket negotiated with my placement agent.

Wayne, PA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Bracket in December 2013.

Interview Details – I interviewed with four people. The first person was an HR rep who walked me through the process. Other 3 people asked basic interview questions.

Interview Question – Why did you choose your major?   Answer Question

San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bracket.

Interview Details – Got a call from the recruiter, and had an in-person interview set up. Interview was 2 hours long, 30 minute increments with a hiring manager and three project managers. All project managers were at least ten minutes late to each interview slot. Most left before interview was over. Was asked my greatest weakness, to tell them about myself. The most basic of basic.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult. All top 10 most asked interview questions.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The interview was disorganized and company atmosphere was terrible.

Project Specialist

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Bracket.

Interview Details – One of the worst companies I have ever interviewed with! I would highly suggest that people read the employee reviews and really consider what they have said. Its all true! Turn over is high and right after they hire someone, they are hiring for the same position a month later! Interview at your own risk because even the interview process was horrible!

Interview Question – none. All behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Worked for Bracket? Contribute to the Community!