Bradsby Group Interview Questions

2.8

Principal - Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bradsby Group (Denver, CO) in December 2012.

Interview

You will meet with the owner and a few managers. Then they will have you come in and get on the phone for a few hours. Once you complete this, they make you take a personality test and do a background check.

Negotiation

None. Its a commission only job, although you do get a draw. The commissions are some of the highest paid in the industry. Everyone is on the same comp plan.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bradsby Group (Boulder, CO) in April 2011.

Interview

You are interviewed by the owner, and he tells you the sky is the limit and you will be making so much money! He decides where to put you, you don't really have much choice.

Interview Questions

• How will you grow your business   1 Answer

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bradsby Group (Denver, CO) in March 2010.

Interview

Phone conversation with one of the division managers. Face to face interview with Division Manager and maybe one other recruiter. Questions aren't difficult, they just want to see if you have a cold-calling mentality because they expect 80+ calls per day.

Negotiation

Wasn't really any. Brand new grad, first job so I had not room to really fight. Other reason is the job is draw on commission so ultimately it is 100% commission

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bradsby Group (Denver, CO) in August 2008.

Interview

Met with a Sr. Account Executive fora meet & greet. 1st interview was with Owner of the company. 2nd interview was 3 days later with two potential colleagues. 3rd and final interview consisted of making sales calls and attempting to create client and candidate contacts from scratch for a group manager. final interview lasted 3-4 hours

Interview Questions