Interviews for Top Jobs at Brady Communications

Candidate Interview Review

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Brady Communications (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2008.

Interview

My application process began by submitting an online application, resume and cover letter through the company's website. I was then contacted (within 2 business days) to schedule a phone interview with their business consultant. Following the phone interview, I was invited for an in-person interview at the agency with the HR director and same business strategist I had spoken with during the initial interview. My third and final interview was in-person with the company principal and HR director. The entire interview process happened over a 7-10 day period, and I received my offer letter within 48 hours of the final in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• There were really no unexpected questions that I couldn't answer; the interview was fairly straightforward, and at times the conversation was a casual back and forth.   1 Answer

While I very much liked the company, their culture, clients, etc., ultimately I felt this particular position (Project Manager) was not the right stepping stone to my future career aspirations. I wanted to keep developing client relationships in an account management role, and taking a position in project management and internal trafficking seemed like it would be taking a step backward. I declined the offer and remained with my employer, and since have been satisfied by my growth opportunities, particularly it relates to my expanded role in new business development.