Brady Interview Questions

Updated Jul 7, 2015

2.9

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Brady (Milwaukee, WI) in April 2015.

Interview

Initially the process consisted of three phone interviews with HR and hiring managers. The second phase was to fly to the company HQ for a face to face with four individuals. The entire process took about three months due to scheduling.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about a difficult situation that involved a unsatisfied customer"?   1 Answer

During the interview, I had the impression that the new role was somewhat unstable due to the lack of clear expectations and marketing with the product lines. I had specific questions that went unanswered and the compensation was very vague as to how bonuses and commissions could be earned. I am not for certain that the hiring managers were intentionally trying to mislead anyone, yet they were definitely a little disorganized and unprepared for the interview.

M&V Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brady (Raleigh, NC) in February 2015.

Interview

Starts off with HR rounds and then you meet different employees who are either direct supervisors or fellow engineers. Mostly focused on how well the company requirements match your skills. Fairly easy questions. Few technical discussions and test on how well you communicate.

Interview Questions

• Describe this project (related to position) in detail? What troubles did you face? How did you solve them?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brady.

Interview

Received a call for a 45 minute interview the night after talking with a recruiter at career fair. Just talked through my resume (in depth). Asked a lot of questions as if to make sure I knew what I was talking about. Somewhat behavioral.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brady.

Interview

I applied a month ago and received a request for a phone interview. He was very nice on the phone. It was nice to interview with the actually marketing manager, rather than someone from HR.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brady.

Interview

Submitted an application through their hiring company on line, got called from the agency - did a phone interview - then was called in to interview with the company. Few days later was offered the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was not able to negotiate - I accepted what they offered.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williamsville, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brady (Williamsville, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

I found the job posting online and decided to apply to it. A few days after i received an email from Brady's outside hiring firm inviting me in for an interview. I came in for the interview. Maybe a day or two later I offered the job. I needed to take a drug test. The Friday before I started, I needed to go into the office and watch a movie on workplace safety and fill out some paperwork. Then I started on Monday morning. It was a fast process. I believe it took about a week.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions. Tell them about myself, what my experience is, why I want to work there.   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Interview

Phone screen mad by HR, general review of work history. Then phone screen with the hiring manager reviewing the specifics of the position in relation to job fit. Then had 2 onsite interviews, first with hiring manager, then with Director.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brady (Milwaukee, WI) in February 2014.

Interview

Applied online and received a call from a recruiter for a phone screening. Following the phone screening I interviewed in person with HR, hiring manager and a VP. It was a very straight forward process and typical interview questions. Following the interview I was told I would have feedback within a week. After more than a month and multiple emails sent they have yet to follow up. To me this a bad sign for a company if they cannot provide an answer to their interview candidates.

Interview Questions

• What would your most recent supervisor say is a weakness about you?   Answer Question

Key Account Manager Interview

Interview

One phone interview, One in-person interview and an offer. Branford location is old school type environment. Lots of old-timers. Typical corporate office environment. They ask you a lot of questions but expect you to counter and reciprocate with lots of good followup questions to see if you're cut out for the job.

Interview Questions

• If you could buy any car in the world, what would it be? (Hint: be ambitious here)   Answer Question

Negotiation

You can negotiate base salary DOE. Commission structure is non-negociable

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brady in October 2013.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted within days for a phone screening with HR. I then had an hour long phone interview with the hiring manager and was then asked to come into the offices in Branford, CT for an in person interview with four other members of the team. During my interviews, several members of the team mentioned how unstable Brady had been recently, that they'd had a large layoff recently and that was why the office was so empty. While I appreciated the transparency, I was concerned with the stability of the position. It was then revealed that the hiring manger, who'd spent a lot of time interviewing me, had actually already resigned and she was just helping out before she left. After spending hours in the Brady offices interviewing, I was told that they'd be setting up another phone interview with some of the more senior team members. I never heard from them again. I sent thank you and follow up emails asking about the progress of the hiring process. No one ever responded. While I understand that they may have decided to go with another candidate, or put the position on hold, I believe that after the time I spent they should've at least let me know either way. Overall, this was a total waste of time.