Brady Interview Questions

2.8

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Brady.

Interview

Received a call for a 45 minute interview the night after talking with a recruiter at career fair. Just talked through my resume (in depth). Asked a lot of questions as if to make sure I knew what I was talking about. Somewhat behavioral.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Brady.

Interview

I applied a month ago and received a request for a phone interview. He was very nice on the phone. It was nice to interview with the actually marketing manager, rather than someone from HR.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Brady.

Interview

Submitted an application through their hiring company on line, got called from the agency - did a phone interview - then was called in to interview with the company. Few days later was offered the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was not able to negotiate - I accepted what they offered.

Customer Service Interview

Interview

Phone screen mad by HR, general review of work history. Then phone screen with the hiring manager reviewing the specifics of the position in relation to job fit. Then had 2 onsite interviews, first with hiring manager, then with Director.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Brady (Milwaukee, WI) in February 2014.

Interview

Applied online and received a call from a recruiter for a phone screening. Following the phone screening I interviewed in person with HR, hiring manager and a VP. It was a very straight forward process and typical interview questions. Following the interview I was told I would have feedback within a week. After more than a month and multiple emails sent they have yet to follow up. To me this a bad sign for a company if they cannot provide an answer to their interview candidates.

Interview Questions

• What would your most recent supervisor say is a weakness about you?   Answer Question

Key Account Manager Interview

Interview

One phone interview, One in-person interview and an offer. Branford location is old school type environment. Lots of old-timers. Typical corporate office environment. They ask you a lot of questions but expect you to counter and reciprocate with lots of good followup questions to see if you're cut out for the job.

Interview Questions

• If you could buy any car in the world, what would it be? (Hint: be ambitious here)   Answer Question

Negotiation

You can negotiate base salary DOE. Commission structure is non-negociable

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Brady in October 2013.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted within days for a phone screening with HR. I then had an hour long phone interview with the hiring manager and was then asked to come into the offices in Branford, CT for an in person interview with four other members of the team. During my interviews, several members of the team mentioned how unstable Brady had been recently, that they'd had a large layoff recently and that was why the office was so empty. While I appreciated the transparency, I was concerned with the stability of the position. It was then revealed that the hiring manger, who'd spent a lot of time interviewing me, had actually already resigned and she was just helping out before she left. After spending hours in the Brady offices interviewing, I was told that they'd be setting up another phone interview with some of the more senior team members. I never heard from them again. I sent thank you and follow up emails asking about the progress of the hiring process. No one ever responded. While I understand that they may have decided to go with another candidate, or put the position on hold, I believe that after the time I spent they should've at least let me know either way. Overall, this was a total waste of time.

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clarita, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Brady (Santa Clarita, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

It was a number of interviewers - from marketing assistants to VP of Marketing. The process was extremely long about 4 hours. They asked the same questions over and over again. The Marketing Manager seemed extremely arrogant and was not very friendly. It felt a waste of time, every person tells and asks you the same thing.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with Sales team bothering and asking you to create sample packages?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Brady.

Interview

I found out about a possible internship opportunity through career services at my university. After applying, I was contacted to perform a phone interview. The interview lasted 30 minutes and was not too formal. I was asked many of the usual interview questions, and was able to receive information about the internship and the role I was being considered for. We went through my background and discussed any previous experiences related to the role.

Interview Questions

• Give a specific example of how you related something you learned in a class to a different situation.   Answer Question

Finance Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Brady (Milwaukee, WI) in March 2013.

Interview

One 30 minute interview on campus. Pretty basic run through the resume followed by some behavioral questions. Heard back a week later with an offer

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you a disagreement with a coworker   Answer Question