Brafton Marketing Research Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Marketing Research Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Brafton in October 2010.

I was first contacted via email by a manager, then I was brought in for a one on one interview, but first I was left alone in a room for twenty minutes to complete an aptitude test.. Which was not hard but kind of surprising considering it was 8am and I was out in the room without even meeting anyone yet. After the test, I was interviewed by the vice pres, who acted extremely serious and almost like he was trying to intimidate, but it turns out he's actually a really nice guy. Just a game face I guess. He did falsify the realm of job responsibilities , telling me I would be doing one thing and in fact I was doing something COMPLETELY different, which was a bummer.

Interview Questions
  • Could you see yourself working in a growing, fast paced environment?   Answer Question
  • Do you have experience with producing marketing materials?   Answer Question
No option to negotiate.

Worked for Brafton? Contribute to the Community!