Brailsford & Dunlavey Interview Questions

Updated Mar 4, 2015
Updated Mar 4, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Brailsford & Dunlavey

Project Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Brailsford & Dunlavey.

Interview

The HR staff at B&D is top notch. Very accommodating, forthright, and personable. They asked great questions that sought to get to the root of your past work experiences. The process was very thorough starting with a phone interview, a follow-up, and then an in person interview. Overall, it was a very structured and well thought out affair.

Interview Questions

• How did you manage multiple projects at the same time?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Brailsford & Dunlavey in May 2011.

Interview

Received phone call from HR asking to set up a time for a phone interview. Phone interview consisted of your standard interview questions including a few behavioral questions. Interviewer was professional and polite. I thanked interviewer for giving me opportunity to get to know me. Interviewer explained I would receive either a phone call or an email regarding the next step of the process. The next day I received a phone call from the same interviewer inviting me to come in for an in person interview with the office manager and two staff members. The in person interview was a casual conversation and less professional than the phone interview. After speaking to three members of the office I was asked to take a skills test on a computer they had set up for me. (Be prepared for excel computations)

Interview Questions

• During the skills test was asked unexpected essay type questions.   Answer Question