Brainlab

9 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Support Specialist Position Interview

Support Specialist Position

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Brainlab.

Interview Details – Two people gave the interview and they mainly wanted to get a sense of who you are. They asked mainly general questions, but did ask whether I had some experience with lab equipment such as an oscilloscope and a multimeter. Nothing too specific or hard. Best advice is to appear to be confident and to have leadership qualities and to be a fast learner.

Interview Question – What do you know about the company.   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Clinical Specialist Interview

Clinical Specialist

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Brainlab in January 2013.

Interview Details – Interview was conducted at a restaurant.

Negotiation Details – There really was none for my position.

R&D Interview

R&D
Westchester, IL

I applied online - interviewed at Brainlab in June 2012.

Interview Details – Very structured interview process, smart people asking smart questions and a convincing company culture.
Interview took 90 minutes and people from HR and R&D were involved.
I got feedback after each of the two sessions and got a job offer at the very end.

Interview Question – "How would you explain the Brainlab technolgy to our family"   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Junior Product Manager Interview

Junior Product Manager
Munich (Germany)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Brainlab.

Interview Details – The interview process was very smooth. It took a week to hear back after I applied for the role. The interview took place with product director and HR recruiter. It was an intense question and answer session. No offer received , but I would definately try again for a different role. Received feedback that I was too senior for the job, which was really fair enough and gave me some ideas how to move forward with my carrier.

I had a great impression with the company, looked like a really friendly environment filled with really happy and satisfied employees. At least that was my impression.

Interview Question – typical interview schedule - tell us about yourself, your strengths, weaknesses. What are you doing at your current job etc. There were not many complicated questions at all.   Answer Question

Sales Administration In Regional Area Interview

Sales Administration In Regional Area

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Brainlab.

Interview Details – - via job postings or headhunter
- HR to talk to you about the position and assess if you are a right fit
- Schedule interview with immediate superior
- Superior to interview you + 2nd interview with higher manager
- signing of contract

Interview Question – will you be committed to this job and company   View Answer

Negotiation Details – negotiations on salary is usually with HR. but if you can, talk to your immediate boss in your region. HRs might be located in another country and might not understand the benefits system in your country of posting.

Support Specialist Interview

Support Specialist

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Brainlab in March 2010.

Interview Details – The interview panel consisted on 4 persons, each one from a different hierarchical level within Radiotherapy. Interview questions were very specific to the job responsibilities. Customer service aspect of the job responsibility was taken too seriously and I was questioned from within my answers. At the end, a verbal puzzle was asked to be solved out loud. They wanted to see my thought process in solving an issue, which I believe was great.

Interview Question – What would you do if you just reached a imp customer site to fix a system issue and another important customer called you for a system down issue that needs to be fixed ASAP because they need to use it tomorrow and they are an hr and a half drive away.   View Answer

Applications Specialist Interview

Applications Specialist
Beijing, Beijing (China)

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Brainlab in September 2010.

Interview Details – Very unprofessional, no real HR person. The sales director interviewed me and mostly on my previous experience. Small office and very unprofessional "culture".

Interview Question – Do you comfortable with working in OR   Answer Question

Business Support Interview

Business Support
Munich (Germany)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Brainlab in January 2009.

Interview Details – 3 rounds of interviews:

First with direct manager and HR - about 1 hour
Second with manager and division manager - 1 hour talk, 1 hour case with 15 min presentation
Third short chat with board member

Interview Question – What do you know about the company?   Answer Question

Am Interview

Am

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Brainlab in January 2010.

Interview Details – Overall the process has been very similar to most interviews in the Medical Industry they can sometimes drag on for months depending on Managements current schedule and availability... Unlike most interviews this was not the typical question and answer session... It was all about what you had been able to uncover and research over the few days prior to the meeting which will give you a head up on the competition. Obviously there has to be a similar experience in the managing of territorries and overall management of the sales cycle which you should be able to explain at a moments notice... Although the decision is said to be made by the RM - This process has many hand at play from other Representatives to Engineering and C-Management.

Interview Question – Tell me everything you know about the company   Answer Question

Worked for Brainlab? Contribute to the Community!