Braintree

Braintree Administrative Interview Questions

3.5

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Braintree in November 2011.

I applied late night on Sunday night and was contacted Monday morning to schedule a phone interview for the next day. After our short phone conversation, I was asked to come in 3 days later for an in office interview. Before the interview started I had to take a Wonderlic logic test. I then spoke with the HR representative and another member of the administrative team. It was pretty laid back and comfortable and the conversation flowed easily. The questions consisted of what my strengths and weakness were, what type of environment I liked to work in, working with different personality types, and my knowledge on the company...all very standard. After the interview I was told I'd hear back soon and was contacted for a follow up in office interview the very next day. During my second in office interview I met with a few people on other teams in a very relaxed setting and had a few "non-work related" chats with other employees. Overall, nothing out of the ordinary for an interview and everything felt like it was done to make me feel comfortable so that they could see my real personality and not just get stiff answers to their questions. Good interview experience compared to other companies I spoke to. They were also very on top of getting the position filled and were upfront with me about how long everything would take.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Braintree

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Braintree in November 2010.

Very in depth, difficult (but worth it) interview process. Had to fill out an online application, phone interview, an IQ test and two in office interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever had to champion an unpopular change?   View Answer
    I was offered something above my asking price, so was very happy with my offer.