Bramerz

Relevance Date Difficulty

Web Developer Interview

Web Developer
Lahore (Pakistan)

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Bramerz in March 2010.

Interview Details – I had one telephonic and one 1 to 1 interview at the office and then i was given a position

Very Easy Interview

Web Applications Engineer Interview

Web Applications Engineer
Lahore (Pakistan)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Bramerz in July 2011.

Interview Details – Since I knew the panel who interviewed me before hand, the whole process was pretty straight forward. We directly cut to the part about my possible role at the company and some of the immediate projects I would be undertaking once I join. I was introduced to a couple of my team members as well.

Interview Question – What kind of projects have you worked on before?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I negotiated the salary as well as certain other terms of my employment like no probation periods, the next expected raise and being free to do freelance work.

Worked for Bramerz? Contribute to the Community!