Brand Institute Interview Questions in Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL

2.0

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

New Business Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Brand Institute.

The process was pretty quick and you could tell they were eager just to have someone fill a seat. Walk in breathing and you've got the job.

Interview Questions
    • What do you know about branding? (I actually have a knowledge base not even sure it matters to them).   View Answer
    starting pay is $32 - $35 and $35 was easy to get.

New Business Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Brand Institute in November 2013.

Online job application, then in person interview in Miami office. No difficult questions, the CEO just wanted to tell me about everything he's done, you won't get much of a chance to speak. Just acknowledge and keep eye contact & awake, he's very repeative and told me the same story twice in the course of 20 minutes. I was told that the CEO hasn't hired people on the basis that he thought their shoes weren't polished enought. Kinda lame but gives you a window into what the company is like.

Interview Questions
    • The CEO liked to talk about sports, baseball & basketball mainly. I didn't undertand any relevance to the job, whole interview felt like a lockeroom pep talk. Very dull learned nothing more about the job than I had already read online in the job description. Kinda felt like a big waste of time but I guess good practice, they say you should try & practice interviewing all the time right so I just chalk this experience up as practice.   View Answers (2)

I got a better offer with $5K more on the base

Drug Safety Evaluator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Brand Institute in August 2013.

Met with President & CEO. Met with department management and trainer. Given abridged job description and responsibilities. Told what day to day duties would be. Informed that my last career and background education wasn't usually successful in the position I was interviewing for.

Received a call within 2 hours with job offer. Accepted first salary offer. Advice to others would be to negotiate for higher salary

Creative Name Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Brand Institute.

Very misleading. I left another job for what I thought was my dream job. I was not given a tour or shown where the department works. I was told that they have a "work to live. Not live to work" mentality. You're job is to create one lists of a minimum of 75 name suggestions per product - one after the other. No breaks.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Brand Institute in May 2012.

Great interview

Interview Questions
    • Am I willing to take the challenge?   View Answer
    • Am I able to work extra hours in case I'm needed.   View Answer

Associate Brand Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Brand Institute in September 2011.

They called me back asking if I was interested in coming in for an interview. I did, and when I showed up I interviewed with 2 individuals from upper management who were very calm and friendly. Overall a good experience, I really got to share my past experience in a relaxed and open manner.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. I accepted the salary and that was it!