Brandon Residential Treatment Center

Relevance Date Difficulty

Case Manager Interview

Case Manager
Natick, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Brandon Residential Treatment Center.

Interview Details – The hiring process was not difficult. I submitted my resume and cover letter via e-mail to HR in order to obtain an interview. The process of the interview involved discussing my strengths in working/collaborating with outside collaterals, families, and children. I discussed my professional goals and how this connected.

Interview Question – What areas did I believe were my weaknesses.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Brandon Residential Treatment Center? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Brandon Residential Treatment Center Case Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Brandon Residential Treatment Center employees and interview candidates.