Brasfield & Gorrie

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Management Intern Interview

Project Management Intern

Interviewed at Brasfield & Gorrie

Interview Details – Interviewed first on campus and then had a second on site interview with both a project manager and cost estimator in their corporate office. The process went very quickly, I was told this was out of the ordinary for them, but greatly appreciated it.

Interview Question – Mostly typical questions, first interview seemed more like a conversation with typical weakness strength questions etc. Second interview more like tell me what you learned from this leadership position   Answer Question

Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Brasfield & Gorrie in March 2014.

Interview Details – Very standard interview process. Initial on-campus interview with the basic questions: What do you offer us? What is a your biggest accomplishment and failure?

Interview Question – How would you change the way you handled your biggest success?   Answer Question

Intern

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Brasfield & Gorrie in February 2011.

Interview Details – I was contacted 1-2 weeks after a campus career fair where I left my resume with them. I had an on-campus interview with 2 employees. I was then called 1-2 weeks after the on-campus interview and was asked to interview additionally on site with their local office location with a couple of managers and HR.

Interview Question – Tell us about a time you experienced failure.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I already accepted a permanent job offer prior to them extending me an offer

Co-Op Interview

Co-Op
Birmingham, AL

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Brasfield & Gorrie in November 2011.

Interview Details – Went through the Co Op program at the University of Alabama.
Had and interview with an Human Resource and a Project Manager of the company.
Had a second interview with just the Human Resource employee at the office.
Was given and offer and accepted it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – non negotiable for co op

Very Easy Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Brasfield & Gorrie.

Interview Details – Met at College Career Fair, and was asked to an on-campus interview.

Interview Question – No questions were unexpected.   Answer Question

Construction Interview

Construction

The process took a day - interviewed at Brasfield & Gorrie in March 2011.

Interview Details – Met individually with 4 people for about an hour each. Each person asked pretty much the same types of questions. Kind of just getting to know you...becoming familiar with your experience, asking questions about your resume as they look over it...They also asked "why should we hire you?"..and what courses from school you liked the most/disliked and why.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Brasfield & Gorrie? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Brasfield & Gorrie interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Brasfield & Gorrie employees and interview candidates.