Brasfield & Gorrie Interview Questions

Updated Aug 6, 2014

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Brasfield & Gorrie

Operations Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Brasfield & Gorrie.

Interview was team with 5 persons. Looked at candidate from different perspectives. Process is not consistent between office and shop personnel. If you are a mechanic with a clean background and drug test you will get hired.

No negotiation

Project Management Intern Interview

Interviewed first on campus and then had a second on site interview with both a project manager and cost estimator in their corporate office. The process went very quickly, I was told this was out of the ordinary for them, but greatly appreciated it.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly typical questions, first interview seemed more like a conversation with typical weakness strength questions etc. Second interview more like tell me what you learned from this leadership position   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Brasfield & Gorrie in March 2014.

Very standard interview process. Initial on-campus interview with the basic questions: What do you offer us? What is a your biggest accomplishment and failure?

Interview Questions
    • How would you change the way you handled your biggest success?   Answer Question

Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Brasfield & Gorrie in November 2011.

Went through the Co Op program at the University of Alabama.
    Had and interview with an Human Resource and a Project Manager of the company.
    Had a second interview with just the Human Resource employee at the office.
    Was given and offer and accepted it.

Interview Questions
    non negotiable for co op

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Brasfield & Gorrie in February 2011.

I was contacted 1-2 weeks after a campus career fair where I left my resume with them. I had an on-campus interview with 2 employees. I was then called 1-2 weeks after the on-campus interview and was asked to interview additionally on site with their local office location with a couple of managers and HR.

Interview Questions

I already accepted a permanent job offer prior to them extending me an offer

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Brasfield & Gorrie.

Met at College Career Fair, and was asked to an on-campus interview.

Construction Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Brasfield & Gorrie in March 2011.

Met individually with 4 people for about an hour each. Each person asked pretty much the same types of questions. Kind of just getting to know you...becoming familiar with your experience, asking questions about your resume as they look over it...They also asked "why should we hire you?"..and what courses from school you liked the most/disliked and why.