Brasil Foods Interview Questions

Updated Mar 21, 2015
Updated Mar 21, 2015

2.4

Fast Track Program Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Brasil Foods in December 2014.

Skype interview. The interview started with the classic behavioural questions. I was asked to go into my previous experiences and highlight my success. Then a case study.
    I was called more than five hours late, it was late night in my countries. The HR manager seemed not to care about my situation.

Interview Questions
    • If you were to open a new branch in Turkey, what would you do first?   Answer Question

Logistics Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vienna (Austria)
    Anonymous Employee in Vienna (Austria)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Brasil Foods in May 2014.

The whole hiring process seemed to be about only 1 interview, conducted with 3 different managers. All the questions asked were pretty general, nothing too complicated. On the negative side, they seemed confused about what they were truly looking for and after 2 months from my interview they still have to fill that position.

Human Resources Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Brasil Foods in February 2012.

Agnency adverstising, CV sourcing, shrtlisting, interview with the employer, shortlisting, final interview with HR and Dept. head, offer letter visa recruitment agecy

Junior Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Brasil Foods in January 2011.

I applied for the trainee process in the company and passed for 4 phases, being eliminated in the group panels. After I was called to an interview with a HR member and later to a group interview with 3 marketing managers. After approved I was asked to talk with the executive manager, which was the last step of the hiring process.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were the regular interview ones, the most difficult was: How will your marketing formation and previous experiences aggregate to the future merge of the company?   Answer Question

International Logistics Analyst Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Brasil Foods in May 2010.

It was very simple: they called me to schedule an interview, I went to a recruting agency, made a very simple personality test (with only 20 questions of multiple choice) and then I was taken to the next interview, which took part with my probable future colleagues, because the boss was not available. They liked my profile, and gave a positive review about me to the boss, who hired me by the end of the week.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiantion. They told me what the benefits and salary were, and if I couls accept, it was ok, if not, I would not be called again.