Brasil Foods

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Junior Marketing Analyst Interview

Junior Marketing Analyst
São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Brasil Foods in January 2011.

Interview Details – I applied for the trainee process in the company and passed for 4 phases, being eliminated in the group panels. After I was called to an interview with a HR member and later to a group interview with 3 marketing managers. After approved I was asked to talk with the executive manager, which was the last step of the hiring process.

Interview Question – The questions were the regular interview ones, the most difficult was: How will your marketing formation and previous experiences aggregate to the future merge of the company?   Answer Question

Human Resources Analyst Interview

Human Resources Analyst
Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Brasil Foods in February 2012.

Interview Details – Agnency adverstising, CV sourcing, shrtlisting, interview with the employer, shortlisting, final interview with HR and Dept. head, offer letter visa recruitment agecy

Very Easy Interview

International Logistics Analyst Interview

International Logistics Analyst

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Brasil Foods in May 2010.

Interview Details – It was very simple: they called me to schedule an interview, I went to a recruting agency, made a very simple personality test (with only 20 questions of multiple choice) and then I was taken to the next interview, which took part with my probable future colleagues, because the boss was not available. They liked my profile, and gave a positive review about me to the boss, who hired me by the end of the week.

Interview Question – What are your past experiences?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiantion. They told me what the benefits and salary were, and if I couls accept, it was ok, if not, I would not be called again.

Worked for Brasil Foods? Contribute to the Community!