Brasil Foods Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2015

2.6

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vienna (Austria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Brasil Foods (Vienna (Austria)).

Interview

Schnelle, einfache und atypische englische Gespräche: nur 2 Runde, in 2 Wochen und mit sehr jungen Managern, die kein Deutsch sprechen. Schlechte Organisation, aber freundlichen Menschen. Sie waren nicht sicher über die Funktion des neues Arbeiters. Der Anmelder söllte ein Feedback suchen, weil sie es nicht geben. Allgemeine Bewertung aus der Marktforschung: große brasilianische Unternehmen, aber nicht in Österreich oder EU.

Specialist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Brasil Foods.

Interview

psicologist, director, manager and future co-workers. The interview is divided in 2 phases, first with psicologist so they can map your skills and define strong and weak points. Second, manager, director and their staff can interview you together or not, at this step they will test you how skilled you are to deal with some situations also about thechnical issues

Fast Track Program Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Brasil Foods in December 2014.

Interview

Skype interview. The interview started with the classic behavioural questions. I was asked to go into my previous experiences and highlight my success. Then a case study. I was called more than five hours late, it was late night in my countries. The HR manager seemed not to care about my situation.

Interview Questions

• If you were to open a new branch in Turkey, what would you do first?   Answer Question

Logistics Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vienna (Austria)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Brasil Foods (Vienna (Austria)) in May 2014.

Interview

The whole hiring process seemed to be about only 1 interview, conducted with 3 different managers. All the questions asked were pretty general, nothing too complicated. On the negative side, they seemed confused about what they were truly looking for and after 2 months from my interview they still have to fill that position.

Human Resources Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Brasil Foods (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in February 2012.

Interview

Agnency adverstising, CV sourcing, shrtlisting, interview with the employer, shortlisting, final interview with HR and Dept. head, offer letter visa recruitment agecy

Negotiation

Junior Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Brasil Foods (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in January 2011.

Interview

I applied for the trainee process in the company and passed for 4 phases, being eliminated in the group panels. After I was called to an interview with a HR member and later to a group interview with 3 marketing managers. After approved I was asked to talk with the executive manager, which was the last step of the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• The questions were the regular interview ones, the most difficult was: How will your marketing formation and previous experiences aggregate to the future merge of the company?   Answer Question

International Logistics Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Brasil Foods in May 2010.

Interview

It was very simple: they called me to schedule an interview, I went to a recruting agency, made a very simple personality test (with only 20 questions of multiple choice) and then I was taken to the next interview, which took part with my probable future colleagues, because the boss was not available. They liked my profile, and gave a positive review about me to the boss, who hired me by the end of the week.

Interview Questions

• What are your past experiences?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiantion. They told me what the benefits and salary were, and if I couls accept, it was ok, if not, I would not be called again.