Braum's Interview Questions

Updated Aug 12, 2015

2.0

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stillwater, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Braum's (Stillwater, OK) in July 2015.

Interview

After submitting an application online, the Braum's hiring committee reviews your information in order to decide whether or not you would be a good fit. If you are selected, you receive an email providing the instructions on meeting with the in-store manager closest to you. If you successfully complete your interview with the manager-on-duty, then you input your information into their software via a computer in the store.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moore, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Braum's (Moore, OK) in July 2015.

Interview

All you have to do is go in and do a paper application, once done you ask for the hiring manager. If they are not busy they will do a first interview with you. Ask you multiple questions, refer to your references, and if they like the responses you are giving them they take you back to the computer application and put you in the system. Once they've had time to go over all your information and check out your background they will call you back to fill out more employment paperwork. There is an actual process they go through. Not like what everyone else is saying. While being interviewed they like to keep eye contact and are very nice and respectful.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked here before? Did you leave in good standing? How would you rate your performance? Why did you leave? Do you have any medical problems we should know about? Do the medications affect your working ability in any way? How many hours can I expect to put you down for? Would your references mind if I called? Do you have any Tattoos/Piercings in noticeable places other than your where you'd expect them to be such as ear piercings or tattoos underneath the sleeves of your shirt and legs? Would you be willing to cover said body enhancements if needed? Do you have any questions for me today?   Answer Question

Part Time Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Braum's.

Interview

Too easy. They are not stringent enough in hiring the right people for the right jobs because they get busy, get in hiring crunches, and don't hire the amount of people they need, so it results in them just hiring 'anyone'.

Management Interview

Interview

They basically misrepresented the position and compensation. No more questions glass door please this process is seemingly endless like I'm a hostage of your never ending guestions to create a simply account to just post a review and you have now dominated over an hour of my time.

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Braum's (Tulsa, OK) in April 2015.

Interview

The manager asked one question. I answered, then she said "I'll let you know". I tried to shake her hand and she ignored me. I should have known right then that this was not the job for me. However, upon being hired, I was a given a bunch of worksheets to fill out about the history of Braums, and couldn't leave until I was finished. I received no training and was thrown into taking and filling orders. I made a fool of myself, trying to decide which toppings go on which sundaes. Basically the interview was the same as the job, short and a waist of time.

Interview Questions

• "Why do you want to work here?" was the only question.   1 Answer

Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Braum's (Plano, TX).

Interview

I went into the store to meet with the manager. It was a pretty simple interview (Honestly, it was more like a conversation), and I dressed casually. I was hired on the spot, and we worked on logistics afterwards. Most of the questions were very straightforward (such as your interests) or were related to how you planned to get to work and your work ethic.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? How do you plan to get to work?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation - I was just working there for the summer before college, so I was happy to earn any sort of money.

Shift Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yukon, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Braum's (Yukon, OK) in December 2014.

Interview

A week after submitting my application, I received a call from the district manager. He scheduled an interview with me and seemed excited to meet me. I interview with the district manager and the store manager at the same time and both seemed impressed. I was presented with an offer on the spot.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Braum's in December 2014.

Interview

Pick up an application from a manager, bring it back, they can then choose to set up a meeting where the general manager sits down with you and goes over your application, or say they'll call you. I set up a meeting and I believe had to reschedule more than once on their behalf. Got the job concluding that sit down. Eye contact, nice clothes, hand shakes are important.

Any Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Braum's (Oklahoma City, OK).

Interview

Walked in on a Tuesday submitted an application, got a call and interview the next day. Pretty simple. She looked over my application, asked me about my hours (im a college student so my hours are different) and she said she could use me. Did everything on the kiosk right after and was told to go back sunday for orientation and ill work that day. (ITS TOMORROW) she said my starting pay will be 8.75 and will go up after 60 days.

Interview Questions

• What is a good reason to miss work?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I liked the pay. First job. Be nice tell them what they wanna hear and you'll have the job.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Braum's.

Interview

I was interviewed and hired immediately after the interview was completed. The interview process was just a way for the GM to get to know you and how they meshed with you personally.