Braun Intertec Interview Questions

Updated Apr 15, 2015

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Braun Intertec

N/A Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Braun Intertec.

Interview

I had a total of 4 different interviews for an entry level position. First interview was a phone interview, next in-office interview. One with a hiring manager and following that was a group interview. It was over a week when I emailed to check the status of the position. I was then brought in to meet with VP. I had a total of 4+ hours into interviewing and have never heard back. Even if the company doesn't feel the candidate was a good match, there should always be correspondence. People take time off work to come and interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had multiple tasks that had pressing deadlines and how you managed?   Answer Question

6 Month Co-op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Platteville, WI

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Braun Intertec (Platteville, WI) in March 2015.

Interview

Skype interview, pretty standard descriptive questions. Only a sophomore in academic standing so there wasn't much discussion about technical aspects. They want someone self motivated and effective communication skills. It was done over Skype over distance but he connection was good and I dont think it played any role in their decision to hire me.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Braun Intertec.

Interview

Began conversations with Braun at a university sponsored career fair. Brief conversation regarding past experience, what a possible internship would consist of, and reviewing my resume. Less than a week later, HR called and set up a phone interview. Phone interview was pretty informal, not a lot of discussion regarding technical work, however, it was touched on at the end. As we wrapped up, she offered an in-person interview at the office. Less than 2 weeks later, showed up for the interview. Very comfortable, and easy going atmosphere. Talked past experience, reviewed the resume, and then spent about half the interview having a casual conversation. No offer was made yet. HR followed up shortly after by phone, and shortly after that received an offer by phone.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a stubborn contractor, pushing for work you know shouldn't be done?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Braun Intertec Response

Jun 24, 2015 – Digital Media Intern

Congratulations! We hope your time here was pleasant. At Braun Intertec we aim to make our interview process as transparent and efficient as possible. Great job!

Construction Materials Co-op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Braun Intertec.

Interview

Interview process consisted of one interview with project manager, a couple technical questions, a few behavioral. Overall no surprise questions, pretty straightforward interview nothing to difficult.