Bravura Solutions

Bravura Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Nov 27, 2014
Updated Nov 27, 2014

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Bravura Solutions in October 2014.

First round was technical guy asked me about basic core java questions like about hash map and sql And sql asked was on bit tougher side interviewer asked me write queries.. Second round of more of managerial + technical both not that difficult only situational question was asked

1 day

Manager Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Bravura Solutions.

A bit slow...messed up JD. They had mixed the JD of a Lead and a SSE to create a JD for Manager position.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Bravura Solutions in July 2012.

Process involves hands on coding session on core java, sql.junit execution on the code developed. technical round with australian panel.HR round.

Not much.

Release Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bravura Solutions in December 2011.

Bravura Solutions is planning to setup a new office in India at DLF Phase III, Gurgaon and had called me directly for 1x1 interview after shortlisting my profile.
    I was detailed about the company details and had a small company talk from people interviewing me; a development team manager and a person named Chaitanya in-charge of training employees after induction. After my technical discussion, I was supposed to have a discussion about salary with the same group. Usually it is HR team who talks about the salary component to make employees comfortable and to ensure salaries are not shared and is not a coffee table talk.
    I found professionalism missing in the group with whom I had a chat, not sure if this goes within the company for everyone else too. Being a global organisation, better standards are expected.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Bravura Solutions in December 2011.

Interview took place and for salary discussion hiring manager showed up which was not that pleasant.

Let HR involved in these matter. You hadle your own tasks.

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Bravura Solutions in August 2011.

The hiring process was smooth. I received call from Recruiter and within the same week interview was scheduled.

I was interviewed by 2 people initially and later the Stream Head took my interview. I liked the flow and pattern of questions.

I am happy with my decision of accepting the offer.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to explain the steps of one of the process I worked upon in my previous experience.   View Answer
    I would advice to be honest and positive in your answers.

Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Bravura Solutions in July 2011.

Hiring Process is slow. Interview process has two rounds and the questions asked are more general than being Technical in nature.
    The salary negotiation is done by the same Technical recruiters and not by the HR which seems quite unprofessional as after selection, if you join then you would be in the same team.

Graduate Developer Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bravura Solutions in September 2009.

1. Sent cover letter and CV. Got an answer a week later inviting me for an assessment day.

2. Assessement day in their offices in London
    a. Diagrammatic Reasoning Test: 40 questions, 35 minutes.
    b. Technical interview: questions on the projects I worked on, the programming languages. Then asked general questions like: Difference between static and dynamic memory, what is a process, how does mutli-tasks and threads works, what are the different softwares/system architectures... some database questions as well. Differences between C# and Java (they develop in C# and .NET) etc.
    c. Competency interview: This is the usual one: strenghts, weaknesses, what do you know about us, where do you plan to be in 5 years etc etc.

The hardest part was the deep techy one, the two others quite easy if you prepare them.

They provided us food for lunch, the interviewer were quite "neutral".

Interview Questions
    • What is the difference between dynamic and static allocation?   Answer Question