Bravura Solutions

Getting the Interview

7 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager Interview

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Bravura Solutions.

Interview Details – A bit slow...messed up JD. They had mixed the JD of a Lead and a SSE to create a JD for Manager position.

Test Analyst Interview

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Bravura Solutions in July 2011.

Interview Details – Hiring Process is slow. Interview process has two rounds and the questions asked are more general than being Technical in nature.
The salary negotiation is done by the same Technical recruiters and not by the HR which seems quite unprofessional as after selection, if you join then you would be in the same team.

Interview Question – Nothing as such   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Bravura Solutions in July 2012.

Interview Details – Process involves hands on coding session on core java, sql.junit execution on the code developed. technical round with australian panel.HR round.

Interview Question – Average   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much.

Senior Executive Interview

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Bravura Solutions in August 2011.

Interview Details – The hiring process was smooth. I received call from Recruiter and within the same week interview was scheduled.

I was interviewed by 2 people initially and later the Stream Head took my interview. I liked the flow and pattern of questions.

I am happy with my decision of accepting the offer.

Interview Question – I was asked to explain the steps of one of the process I worked upon in my previous experience.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I would advice to be honest and positive in your answers.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Bravura Solutions in December 2011.

Interview Details – Interview took place and for salary discussion hiring manager showed up which was not that pleasant.

Negotiation Details – Let HR involved in these matter. You hadle your own tasks.

Release Engineer Interview

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Bravura Solutions in December 2011.

Interview Details – Bravura Solutions is planning to setup a new office in India at DLF Phase III, Gurgaon and had called me directly for 1x1 interview after shortlisting my profile.
I was detailed about the company details and had a small company talk from people interviewing me; a development team manager and a person named Chaitanya in-charge of training employees after induction. After my technical discussion, I was supposed to have a discussion about salary with the same group. Usually it is HR team who talks about the salary component to make employees comfortable and to ensure salaries are not shared and is not a coffee table talk.
I found professionalism missing in the group with whom I had a chat, not sure if this goes within the company for everyone else too. Being a global organisation, better standards are expected.

Interview Question – Current Salary and expectations ?   View Answer

Graduate Developer Position Interview

London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Bravura Solutions in September 2009.

Interview Details – 1. Sent cover letter and CV. Got an answer a week later inviting me for an assessment day.

2. Assessement day in their offices in London
a. Diagrammatic Reasoning Test: 40 questions, 35 minutes.
b. Technical interview: questions on the projects I worked on, the programming languages. Then asked general questions like: Difference between static and dynamic memory, what is a process, how does mutli-tasks and threads works, what are the different softwares/system architectures... some database questions as well. Differences between C# and Java (they develop in C# and .NET) etc.
c. Competency interview: This is the usual one: strenghts, weaknesses, what do you know about us, where do you plan to be in 5 years etc etc.

The hardest part was the deep techy one, the two others quite easy if you prepare them.

They provided us food for lunch, the interviewer were quite "neutral".

Interview Question – What is the difference between dynamic and static allocation?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Bravura Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bravura Solutions interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Bravura Solutions employees and interview candidates.