Bray Controls USA Interview Questions

Updated May 3, 2015

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bray Controls USA

Purchasing Assistant Interview

Interview

Interviewed with Department Manager at the time - went well, short and sweet. I was called in for an interview after submitting my resume on this job. I was offered the job within days after interview.

Interview Questions

• If I was ok with the position being part-time which I was.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Bray Controls USA (College Station, TX).

Interview

I applied through my university, and it was a campus interview. It was quite a friendly environment, with two interviewers. They asked basic behavioral questions, and one or two technical questions.

Buyer/Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Bray Controls USA (Houston, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

The day before the interview, a few of the current younger employees brought us(the interviewees) out to dinner so we can get to know each other and ask a few questions about the following day.

The day of the interview started around 8am, we first started all together in a conference room to listen to a presentation about the company. Next, we were separate for a couple of hours and had three different interviews with three different people. After the interviews, we came back together as a group and had to give a 5 minute presentation on a project that we had worked on the past.

After the interview was over, the manager brought us out for lunch for any last minute question.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bray Controls USA (College Station, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

I applied online after meeting with recruiters at a recruiting social my major had provided. The first group interview was within a week later with an engineer, a manager, and HR representative. Most of the questions were relatively simple and basic. The next interview was more of a personality test over the phone by an outside company. Two or so weeks later I was called for multiple on site interviews. One with a future coworker, one with future boss, and one with the Vice President of Technology. Those interviews were more engineering based and technical related to the field of work.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of technical questions regarding my studies at my university and the relation to the job. Some of them were simple engineering knowledge, but some were more on the difficult side. Even the most difficult were easy to answer if you really paid attention to your classes.   1 Answer

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Bray Controls USA (Houston, TX).

Interview

Called for 1:1 interview. Asked basic Enginering questions. Was hired. Anyways who is going to work in this place.

Interview Questions

• None. These guys don't even know E of Engineering. Actually with economy going bad I had to take whatever came my way.   2 Answers

Negotiation

Just accepted at very low salary

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bray Controls USA (Houston, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

In person. Emailed and then scheduled to come through. Met with Manager and higher up.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with industrial valves, what have you done in ProE/Solidworks   Answer Question

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Bray Controls USA (Houston, TX) in October 2010.

Interview

Initial communications were very direct and welcoming. Professional reception throughout the process. The majority of new hires come from referrals and Bray does a good job of informing you of your responsibilities from the beginning.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a 10% pay increase from the initial offer. Did not push too much for other perks, but at the time the economy didn't really beckon the call.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bray Controls USA (Houston, TX) in April 2008.

Interview

Hiring process was quick. Phone, 1on 1 then offer