Bray Controls USA Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bray Controls USA

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  College Station, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bray Controls USA in October 2013.

I applied online after meeting with recruiters at a recruiting social my major had provided. The first group interview was within a week later with an engineer, a manager, and HR representative. Most of the questions were relatively simple and basic. The next interview was more of a personality test over the phone by an outside company. Two or so weeks later I was called for multiple on site interviews. One with a future coworker, one with future boss, and one with the Vice President of Technology. Those interviews were more engineering based and technical related to the field of work.

Interview Questions
    • They asked a lot of technical questions regarding my studies at my university and the relation to the job. Some of them were simple engineering knowledge, but some were more on the difficult side. Even the most difficult were easy to answer if you really paid attention to your classes.   View Answer

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online - interviewed at Bray Controls USA.

Called for 1:1 interview. Asked basic Enginering questions. Was hired. Anyways who is going to work in this place.

Interview Questions
    • None. These guys don't even know E of Engineering. Actually with economy going bad I had to take whatever came my way.   View Answer
    Just accepted at very low salary

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bray Controls USA in March 2012.

In person. Emailed and then scheduled to come through. Met with Manager and higher up.

Interview Questions
    • What experience do you have with industrial valves, what have you done in ProE/Solidworks   Answer Question

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Bray Controls USA in October 2010.

Initial communications were very direct and welcoming. Professional reception throughout the process. The majority of new hires come from referrals and Bray does a good job of informing you of your responsibilities from the beginning.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate a 10% pay increase from the initial offer. Did not push too much for other perks, but at the time the economy didn't really beckon the call.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Bray Controls USA in April 2008.

Hiring process was quick. Phone, 1on 1 then offer

Worked for Bray Controls USA? Contribute to the Community!