Bray Controls USA

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineer Interview

Engineer
College Station, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bray Controls USA in October 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online after meeting with recruiters at a recruiting social my major had provided. The first group interview was within a week later with an engineer, a manager, and HR representative. Most of the questions were relatively simple and basic. The next interview was more of a personality test over the phone by an outside company. Two or so weeks later I was called for multiple on site interviews. One with a future coworker, one with future boss, and one with the Vice President of Technology. Those interviews were more engineering based and technical related to the field of work.

Interview Question – They asked a lot of technical questions regarding my studies at my university and the relation to the job. Some of them were simple engineering knowledge, but some were more on the difficult side. Even the most difficult were easy to answer if you really paid attention to your classes.   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Mechanical Engineer
Houston, TX

I applied online and interviewed at Bray Controls USA.

Interview Details – Called for 1:1 interview. Asked basic Enginering questions. Was hired. Anyways who is going to work in this place.

Interview Question – None. These guys don't even know E of Engineering. Actually with economy going bad I had to take whatever came my way.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Just accepted at very low salary

Very Easy Interview

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Mechanical Engineer
Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bray Controls USA in March 2012.

Interview Details – In person. Emailed and then scheduled to come through. Met with Manager and higher up.

Interview Question – What experience do you have with industrial valves, what have you done in ProE/Solidworks   Answer Question

Inside Sales Interview

Inside Sales
Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Bray Controls USA in October 2010.

Interview Details – Initial communications were very direct and welcoming. Professional reception throughout the process. The majority of new hires come from referrals and Bray does a good job of informing you of your responsibilities from the beginning.

Interview Question – What is your greatest accomplishment, and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate a 10% pay increase from the initial offer. Did not push too much for other perks, but at the time the economy didn't really beckon the call.

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Bray Controls USA in April 2008.

Interview Details – Hiring process was quick. Phone, 1on 1 then offer

Worked for Bray Controls USA? Contribute to the Community!