Break Media Interview Questions

Account Manager Interview

Interview

After several rounds of interviews, the company went silent for weeks.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Break Media in April 2013.

Interview

The interview was very professional.

Product Manager, Ads Platform Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Break Media (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by a contracted recruiter. She had to explain to me why she could receive email at the company's domain, but not send it. It was weird from the beginning.

She then went on to explain how she thought I was *perfect* for the position. We talked for a while.

She presented me to the CTO and I got on the phone with him.

He asked some questions, then cut it very short and said the recruiter would follow-up with me.

Never heard back from them.

Curator Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Break Media.

Interview

Responded to an ad they had via email. They emailed me back requesting a phone call. Did the call. Took a while for them to get back to me but eventually they offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• Really, most of the questions were specifically tailored towards my resume and what I had done. So if you lied or embellished, be sure to get your story straight before the interview!   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Break Media in April 2011.

Interview

Went for an on-site interview after an initial phone screen. The people were nice and each interview was at a god pace (about 30 minutes). But as an on-site interviewee, never hearing back for 4 months didn't seem professional. A quick email to say "We thank you but passed" would have sufficed. At all the other companies I've done on site, HR will at the very least let you know (pass or offer) via email/phone call.

Interview Questions

• What are your top qualities and why should we choose you over all the applicants?   Answer Question