Breakwater Trading

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Breakwater Trading

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Breakwater Trading in September 2011.

I received an email early in the week asking to come in. Upon arriving, the receptionist and HR person did not even arrive for another 1 hour. After spending 5 minutes looking at my resume, the Trader I was interviewing with said I had not of the qualifications and knowledge for the position and I had wasted my time getting up early and coming in. Why couldn't he see my resume beforehand!!!

Other Interview Reviews for Breakwater Trading

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Breakwater Trading in June 2008.

It was just a quick interview with one of the senior traders. Asked some basic questions about my education and investing experience, then my knowledge of markets and bonds specifically. I didn't have a ton of detailed knowledge but apparently that didn't really matter. Took an hour maybe and then met with someone from HR and that was it.

Interview Questions

Trader Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Breakwater Trading in August 2011.

Very relaxed interview. Met with three senior traders, all were very nice and personable. Very straight forward questions, no "HR" trick questions. Great office, big operation, seemingly a great place for traders

Interview Questions