Brew Ha Ha

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Counter Crew Interview

Newark, DE

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Brew Ha Ha.

Interview Details – I am usually very nervous about interviews, but I was put at ease when the assistant manager began asking me about my post-graduation career goals, grad school plans, etc. Once we segued into the interview itself, I was far less nervous. Immediately following my interview with the ASM, she had the manager come talk with me and I was offered the job on the spot. I had to come in once more for a very short time to fill out paperwork, and they started training me within a few days.

Interview Question – I was asked what I would do if a customer paid for a product, I gave them change, and then they returned later claiming I had given them the wrong amount of money back.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Brew Ha Ha? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Brew Ha Ha interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Brew Ha Ha employees and interview candidates.