BrickRed Interview Questions

Updated Jun 8, 2015

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at BrickRed

Sorftware Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BrickRed.

Interview

first round was Telephonic which was more or less what you did so far, Second round was technical panel round took around 50 minutes to regress on technical concepts and salary negotiation with HR.

Interview Questions

• That was completely technical more or less on what you have done so far.   Answer Question

Module Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BrickRed (Noida (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

applied online then got call from the recruitment time. First round was telephonic followed by online test and then face to face technical discussion and company fitment round and finally HR discussion.

Interview Questions

• Questions were within the scope mostly conceptual and scenario based   Answer Question

Tech Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at BrickRed.

Interview

Around 2-3 rounds final round more towards solving real time technology issues. Emphasis more on approach in the final round rather than right or wrong.

Tech Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BrickRed (Delhi (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

there were 3 rounds of interviews. First was on phone and then second was 1:1 technical interview and finally it was meeting with the Manager. so basically 2 rounds were technical and final was to evaluate leadership skills. Phone interview went for 45 minutes and in person technical interview went for 1 hour. manager meeting wrapped up in 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• you have an urgent project delivery today (global release) and the person handling that module can not join office for today then how would you manage the situation. Remember Client is very aggressive and there is no chance he would postpone the delivery. As a lead how would you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BrickRed (Noida (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

Interviewer came on time... my interview lasts for 1 hours and 15mins and its quite average... mixed blend of technical, puzzzles and personality

Interview Questions

Negotiation

good.. whatever i expected they gave me 30k more without asking

Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BrickRed in November 2010.

Interview

Where do you see yourself after 3 years down ?

Interview Questions

• Why you are looking for the change   1 Answer

Negotiation

As per the market and skills i deserve what i have asked for.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at BrickRed (Noida (India)) in April 2010.

Interview

I had three rounds. First was a online test and two rounds of technical interview before HR discussion.

Interview Questions

• There wasnt as such that was very difficult to answer. All the things asked were within scope. there were some questions which I was not able to answer but I had given some direction to whatever was asked.   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BrickRed (Delhi (India)) in September 2008.

Interview

Telephonic Interview 1:1 with Team Lead 1:1 with Manager HR Round

Interview Questions

• If offered role as Developer, would you accept the offer( your experience is in QA)   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiations were fruitful for both ends. If you are deserving you should ask for amount you think you worth.