Brickman

16 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Corporate Employee Interview

Langhorne, PA

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Brickman in August 2010.

Interview Details – Brickman has changed its hiring and interview process over the years. When I started, I did not go through a formal interview as employees do today. Now, they use behavior based interviewing and you have a screening with a recruiter, then an in-person with the recruiter, and then an interview with the hiring manager. Brickman is still all about people and they try their best to make it a relaxed, non-threatening experience.

Negotiation Details – Some jobs are flexible on the salary range, but I found it easier to negotiate for extras like more vacation time.

Sales Interview

Many, LA

I applied in-person and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Brickman in April 2010.

Interview Details – it was a joke, they didn't call back and it took me pestering to get any response. Finally was hired and worked there for several years.

Crew Leader Interview

Crew Leader

Interviewed at Brickman

Interview Details – Submitted resume, got a call that i got the job. That simple.

Operations Manager Interview

Operations Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Brickman.

Interview Details – what would you do if you saw someone stealing?

Interview Question – what entices you about the company?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – take it or leave it

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Sterling, VA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Brickman.

Interview Details – phone screen, interview, offer

Interview Question – don't remeber   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Columbus, OH

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Brickman in May 2013.

Interview Details – Alot of Email communication. I went through 3 in person interviews with upper managment and fellow co-workers

Interview Question – What is your goal for the future if hired by the Brickman Group   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They new what I needed to take the position so there was no negotiation.

Account Manager Interview

Chesapeake, VA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Brickman in May 2012.

Interview Details – 2 step interview process with the Branch Manager and Regional Manager. Final interview over the phone.

Interview Question – How are you going to handle conflict with employees within the branch?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Take it or leave it offer.

Crew Leader Interview

Crew Leader
Raleigh, NC

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Brickman.

Interview Details – Applied via website, phone interview a few days later. We covered my experience and expectations, the recruiter decided what available best fit my requirements (loosely) and their needs. I then interviewed with the head operations manager and the branch manger. Was hired immediately after as the position needed filed asap.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself within the company in 3 years? Shoot high   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They asked what I needed, we ended up meeting in the middle. I got 34K a year or 16 an hour as an over qualified crew leader. Was only $485.00 a week after insurance and taxes.

LANDSCAPE OPERATIONS MANAGER Interview

Phila, PA

I applied online - interviewed at Brickman in November 2009.

Interview Details – had a phone interview with a recruiter. Then had an in person interview with Branch Manager. then had a in person interview with Regional Manager.

Branch Manager Interview

Branch Manager
Jacksonville, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Brickman in March 2008.

Interview Details – Regional and Branch Manager

Negotiation Details – Yes

Interviews for Top Jobs at Brickman

Worked for Brickman? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Brickman interview questions and advice. All 16 interview reviews posted anonymously by Brickman employees and interview candidates.