Bridgeline Digital

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Director of IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Bridgeline Digital in April 2012.

The interview process was top notch. AN initial phone screen fron HR set the stage for a phone screen with the hiring manager. Once we agreed there was enough of a match I was invited for a 1:1 interview with the hiring manager. Next, I was asked to participate in two Skype meeting sessions to mee the other folks in my department. Considering that most of my team is out of state this was a terrific way to put faces to names which assists tremendously for the company and prospective employee to properly evaluate.
Also, a personality evaluation was performed. This was both informative and helpful.

Interview Questions
  • What is an area that you feel you are weakest in and need to develop your skills.   View Answer