Bridgeline Digital

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Director of IT Interview

Burlington, MA

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Bridgeline Digital in April 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process was top notch. AN initial phone screen fron HR set the stage for a phone screen with the hiring manager. Once we agreed there was enough of a match I was invited for a 1:1 interview with the hiring manager. Next, I was asked to participate in two Skype meeting sessions to mee the other folks in my department. Considering that most of my team is out of state this was a terrific way to put faces to names which assists tremendously for the company and prospective employee to properly evaluate.
Also, a personality evaluation was performed. This was both informative and helpful.

Interview Question – What is an area that you feel you are weakest in and need to develop your skills.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Bridgeline Digital? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bridgeline Digital Director of IT interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Bridgeline Digital employees and interview candidates.