Bridgeline Digital

Updated Aug 18, 2014
Updated Aug 18, 2014

2.7

Resource Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bridgeline Digital.

Applied online, received three or four emails from recruiter - finally because I could not interview between the hours of 9-4, (because I work and that would be wrong to interview on my companies time), they didn't email me again.

Interview Questions
    • They sent you a list of questions to fill out which the recruiter really should have been asking you.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Bridgeline Digital in May 2014.

For the most part the process was standard except they add an interesting questionnaire at the beginning of the process. The questions were pretty standard early interview questions but they gave an added opportunity to stand out from the crowd and show some strengths. It must have worked because I got a call the schedule an interview within a day or two. I had two phone interviews that went great. It was easy to connect with both people, we quickly found a common ground and focused on what was important. During the second interview we jointly discovered I did not have some of the experience they needed. As a result I did not get offered the position, but I came away with a clear understanding of why as well as ideas to help attain the needed skills. The door was left open for future possibilities. Even though I did not get the job I learned a lot and had a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions
    • We all connected so well I don't remember having difficulty answering any of their questions. I may not have always given the answer they were expecting but that was not a bad thing.   Answer Question

Digital Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bridgeline Digital in October 2013.

I applied online and was contacted via email to answer 11 questions. The questions were easy but very detail oriented. After submitting the answers, I was contacted a couple of days later by HR for a telephone interview with the hiring manager.

Interview with hiring manager lasted about 30 minutes. Very straight forward. Asked mostly about how I would run a project and my experience as a PM.

I felt the interview went very well but I was not asked to move to the next stage in the process

Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Bridgeline Digital.

The Bridgeline process is very thorough. Expect to conduct multiple interviews with Management personnel from various departments, as well as peers in the similar position to that which you are applying. Your prior employment experience will be evaluated against the requirements of the open position, so be prepared to demonstrate that compatibility throughout the process.

Interview Questions
    • Be prepared to specifically discuss your related experience.   Answer Question
    Not much negotiation - the position, it's pay scale and benefits were disclosed up front and there is not much room to modify those items.

Director of IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Bridgeline Digital in April 2012.

The interview process was top notch. AN initial phone screen fron HR set the stage for a phone screen with the hiring manager. Once we agreed there was enough of a match I was invited for a 1:1 interview with the hiring manager. Next, I was asked to participate in two Skype meeting sessions to mee the other folks in my department. Considering that most of my team is out of state this was a terrific way to put faces to names which assists tremendously for the company and prospective employee to properly evaluate.
    Also, a personality evaluation was performed. This was both informative and helpful.

Interview Questions
    • What is an area that you feel you are weakest in and need to develop your skills.   View Answer

QA Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Bridgeline Digital.

had a first round of telephonic then f2f technical and final HR round. All these happend within a weeks of time

offer is always good

Technical Writer (Contract) Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bridgeline Digital in June 2011.

The ad for the position was posted on LinkedIn. A phone screen and two writing samples were required for the job. The on-boarding process consisted of 1-hour training sessions of relevant software products. The job was fixed-deliverable rather than weekly payment, and the project management was not well done so that there were frequent time overruns that I was expected to absorb. I do not recommend taking a contract position with this company.

Interview Questions
    • What kinds of products have you documented   View Answer

Senior Vice President of Business Development Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Bridgeline Digital in July 2008.

Emphasis on one to one interviews, screening via online assessment.