Bridgelux Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bridgelux

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bridgelux in June 2014.

Interview

Their recruiter first called me discussed the position. Two phone interviews and in a week after that I was called for onsite interview. Asked a lot of irrelevant questions in 9 rounds onsite. They extended the offer after two weeks of phone interview, very poor pay package offered. Beware about what their recruiters offer on phone, and the actual documented offer. Several perk components were very smartly omitted in the final documented offer. Declined the offer.

Interview Questions

• For this role, they asked a lot of questions on lab procedures and reliability engineering.   Answer Question

Poor pay package, very inflexible attitude. Rude and unprofessional in negotiations.

Senior Director of Quality Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bridgelux (Livermore, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

After the telephone interview screening by hiring manager, it was followed by telephone interviews with Reliability Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Supply Chain, Product Development and Customer Service/Sales Operation. A presentation with specified topics was conducted to the group. Then the final interview was a face-to-face meeting including HR before the offer was received.

Negotiation

Flexible but with limitation.