Bridgepoint Consulting Interview Questions

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bridgepoint Consulting

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bridgepoint Consulting (Austin, TX).

Interview

3 step interview process. First is with recruiter, next with Client Services Management manager, then is with Client Services Executive or company partner. If you have the right background, the company has many divisions you may be suited for.

Interview Questions

• Why do you wish to become a consultant for Bridgepoint   Answer Question

Manager Business Development Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bridgepoint Consulting.

Interview

The interview process was great! Bridgepoint can move fast if necessary, but they make sure not to skip steps in the process. All of the partners are awesome and personable, and they were very forthcoming when answering my questions. Transparency is greatly appreciated from the candidate's perspective.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bridgepoint Consulting (Austin, TX) in April 2010.

Interview

They performed a phone interview for 5 candidates, and then invited everyone in. From there, they invited 3 people back for another interview, and then made a decision.

Consultant Interview

Interview

Introduction from a trusted source to the company was helpful in the interview process. Interview was straightforward. Established experience, defined my skillset and demonstrated my proficiency in the areas in which I said I was most strong. After agreeing on what type of situation I would be able to contribution the most, I then waited for them to come across an opportunity that was a fit.

Interview Questions

• I had to give clear, detailed examples, in a case study format of the work that I did that fulfilled on the skills I said that I had.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. There was an opportunity to do a project for a client and I took it.