Bridgepoint Consulting

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bridgepoint Consulting

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bridgepoint Consulting in April 2010.

They performed a phone interview for 5 candidates, and then invited everyone in. From there, they invited 3 people back for another interview, and then made a decision.

Interview Questions

Consultant Interview

Introduction from a trusted source to the company was helpful in the interview process. Interview was straightforward. Established experience, defined my skillset and demonstrated my proficiency in the areas in which I said I was most strong. After agreeing on what type of situation I would be able to contribution the most, I then waited for them to come across an opportunity that was a fit.

Interview Questions
    • I had to give clear, detailed examples, in a case study format of the work that I did that fulfilled on the skills I said that I had.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. There was an opportunity to do a project for a client and I took it.

Worked for Bridgepoint Consulting? Contribute to the Community!