Bridgepoint Education

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Admissions Counselor

I applied online and interviewed at Bridgepoint Education.

Interview Details – Hard

Interview Question – How would you respond to an unresponsive person?   Answer Question

Denver, CO

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Bridgepoint Education in December 2011.

Interview Details – General interview questions relating to call center task and sales attitude.

Interview Question – How competitive are you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not great. I got the impression that I wouldn't get an interview if I didn't prematurely agree to a salary.

Admissions Counselor

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Bridgepoint Education in January 2012.

Interview Details – Professional atmosphere. Was greeted when I came in the door. Not too hard to find the place. Pleasant interviewer. Friendly office. Interview took about an hour. Asked good questions about my background. Did a roleplay where questions were asked about how I would handle a phone call to someone who didn't want to sign up. Was coached to overcome any rejection and get the prospective student to sign up for college.
Seems like they care about getting people back to school.

Interview Question – How would you handle a prospective student that doesn't want to enroll at this time?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bridgepoint Education

Worked for Bridgepoint Education? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bridgepoint Education Admissions Counselor interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Bridgepoint Education employees and interview candidates.