Bridgepoint Education Admissions Counselor Interview Questions

2.8

Admissions Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Bridgepoint Education.

Interview

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bridgepoint Education

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Bridgepoint Education (Denver, CO) in December 2011.

Interview

General interview questions relating to call center task and sales attitude.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not great. I got the impression that I wouldn't get an interview if I didn't prematurely agree to a salary.

Admissions Counselor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Bridgepoint Education in August 2010.

Interview

Easy,I had a 1:1 interview with a manager and then a group interview with two managers. Interview's were the same day. Very relaxed. Received a call back the following day. Started the following Monday.

The hiring process has changed since then. There is more red tape, candidates will be filtered through their talent acquisition team and interviewed by both these reps and a manager or two of the hiring department. Could be up to 2/3 interviews max. Also included background checks- strict on college background specifically. If you say you graduated and never did, HR will catch it and release you immediately. Be honest, if you are a few credits short from graduation, be upfront about it.

Interview Questions

• How would you guide someone academically if they are not interested in education?   Answer Question

Admissions Counselor Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Bridgepoint Education in January 2012.

Interview

Professional atmosphere. Was greeted when I came in the door. Not too hard to find the place. Pleasant interviewer. Friendly office. Interview took about an hour. Asked good questions about my background. Did a roleplay where questions were asked about how I would handle a phone call to someone who didn't want to sign up. Was coached to overcome any rejection and get the prospective student to sign up for college.
    Seems like they care about getting people back to school.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a prospective student that doesn't want to enroll at this time?   1 Answer