Bridgepoint Education

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
San Diego, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bridgepoint Education in August 2008.

Interview Details – The first interview was done over the phone and consisted of me talking to a developer and a manager, and going over some basic development quetsions. The second interview was via webcam because I was out of state, and was more of the same. The final interview was in-person, at the office, and they actually flew me in to do it.

Interview Question – Write a function to perform a specific task.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy, they asked how much I wanted, I gave them a number, and they accepted. I should've gone higher...

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
San Diego, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Bridgepoint Education in April 2009.

Interview Details – First had a phone interview that tested basic computer science knowledge. For example, they asked questions about pointers and OO.

After the phone interview was invited for an in person interview, which consisted of two panel interviews about an hour long each. Was asked basic HTML and SQL questions. Ex) Show a list of books under each author in multiple columns, including authors with no books. Also asked behavioral/personality questions, such as: How would you deal with a co-worker who disagrees with your solution?

People were nice and relaxed. Seemed to place more emphasis with overall fit within the team then some other companies.

Interview Question – What is an iterator?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bridgepoint Education

Worked for Bridgepoint Education? Contribute to the Community!