Bridgeport Hospital

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrator Interview

Administrator

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Bridgeport Hospital.

Interview Details – Very thorough but painless. No inappropriate or uncomfortable questions. Overall process was thorough, fair and complete. Everyone made me feel comfortable and welcome. The in-person panel interviews consisted of 2 distinct visits; one was with a panel of three, and the last was with a panel of more than a dozen (e.g. CEO, Sr VP COO, Nurse Directors, Dept Heads, etc.). Plan on spending most of your day on campus as these interviews will require several hours to complete.

Interview Question – Actually I don't remember any trick questions or difficult questions. Just be yourself and be honest.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – For my position there was very little to no negotiation on salary.

Registered Nurse Interview

Registered Nurse

Interviewed at Bridgeport Hospital

Interview Details – The hiring process is a process. I had filled out many job applications both online and in person. I brought my resume to the hiring managers and was turned away. They do not know their job and keep putting you of to someone else. I had several interviews, all the red tape. I have been unhappy here for a while and am looking for a new job.

Interview Question – They offered me a job. I took it. I did not realize what poor training, poor salary, poor hours, poor management. I should of turned the position down.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation with this company. NONE

Worked for Bridgeport Hospital? Contribute to the Community!