Bridgestone Americas Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 21, 2014
26 interviews

3.1

Mngt Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Bridgestone Americas.

Quick fire scenarios..answer go on to next question, cut you off at times...interesting concept, overall very dry and very neutral. No idea how things went, doing 2 phone interviews is not great business, need face to face.

Manager Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Bridgestone Americas in June 2013.

Recruiter contact followed by phone screen, on site interview scheduled once successfully complete phone screen, panel interview followed by two one on one interviews, tour of facility and follow-up interview, drug screen post interview

Interview Questions
    • Questions based off STAR format - i.e. Can you give an example of a time you had an underperforming team member and what did you do to correct?   Answer Question

Offer was good, location wasn't a good fit

Senior Materials Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Akron, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

I interviewed online - interviewed at Bridgestone Americas in January 2011.

Interview with all the divisions (Chemists, Analytical Scientist, Process Engineers, Material Scientists and Senior Leadership Team). PhDs are required to present their dissertation work. After that you solve a case study in front of the section managers and the leadership team.

Interview Questions
    • Scientific case study requires significant skill set (just like a business case for a consulting interview)   Answer Question
    You can negotiate the relocation package, however not much on the salary

Bridgestone Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wilson, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilson, NC

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Bridgestone Americas in November 2012.

Got hired through a hiring company While I was in the US Navy - Orion. Did a tech exam onsite and interviewed the same day after passing the exam. The process was so simplified, and you also have access to study materials via various websites. The tech exam consists of Electrical, electronics and Mechanical theories, including diagrams.

Interview Questions
    You can't negotiate as the starting salary was $23 per hour as of 2012.

Machine Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Graniteville, SC
    Anonymous Employee in Graniteville, SC

I interviewed in-person. The process took 6 months - interviewed at Bridgestone Americas in June 2014.

Computer based tests from outside agency, they give you a sheet that explains the swing shift process as well as what is to be expected. The interview process is a 2 2 person panel interviews

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Akron, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Bridgestone Americas in January 2011.

I obtained the interview through a temp agency. The temp agency already knew me but presented the job to me and asked if I would be interested. I agreed and they set up the interview. The interview itself was pretty standard. Where are you from? What do you know about the company? Any questions? I was interviewed by two people. Both were easy going and one I would actually work directly with. In addition to the verbal interview I was also given a Level 1 tech test to complete.

Interview Questions
    • The test, while not difficult, did pose a challenge in that I was able to find better troubleshooting steps than what was provided.   Answer Question

Automotive Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Bridgestone Americas.

Very Thorough, as a perspective employee you have to make face-to-face contact and keep making your presence known even though the hiring is done by HR not your perspective management.

Navigator Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Akron, OH
    Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Bridgestone Americas in March 2014.

Meeting with HR departement, a 3 panel interview, a tour of the facility, lunch with a couple of the employees at the firm, another interview with the departement head.

Interview Questions
    • Explain how fluid flowing through a pipe relates to air circulating throughout a tire   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bridgestone Americas in August 2010.

Phone interview with HR, then face to face panel interview with hiring managers and HR rep

Administrative Assistant Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at Bridgestone Americas in December 2009.

Interviewed by President of District Office, interviewed by secretary. Was not made to feel comfortable.

Interview Questions
    • How well I would get along with the receptionist/secretary.   Answer Question

Worked for Bridgestone Americas? Contribute to the Community!