Bridgestone Americas

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Junior Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bridgestone Americas in June 2011.

Received a call from HR requested a good time for phone interview. I was advised that I would interview with one person (hiring manager) but upon the actual phone interview, I spoke with two people. Very personable. I was asked behavioral questions for about 15 minutes then I was asked if I had any questions. The interview was too short for comfort. I was asked, "What my favorite quote was and why?" Their questions seemed to focus on the company's core values, especially integrity. I would advise that anyone interviewing understand and be able to discuss the company's core values and provide examples.

Interview Questions
  • What is your favorite quote and why?   Answer Question
  • Describe a time when your integrity was challenged and advise how you handled that situation?   Answer Question
  • Describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult manager. How did you handle this situation?   Answer Question